19

Spending a day with Axel was rather fun , we talked and laughed and it was just amazing, I never had friends that would invite me to go to fun convention things or to hang out in general.

I was never the first option, always the second and sometimes not even the second, just and extra person you know so that whenever everyone in your life is just busy you would call

This is the first time I ever felt like the first option to someone, but still , I was scared, what would my mother say if she knew , what would happen to my sick father , no matter how much fun am having I still can't escape the fighting thoughts in my head .

It's never quit up there , sometimes from how messy it is in my head it just feels like a blob of scribbled thought, can't think straight, it's basically and in simple words like a human shutting down , just sitting over there staring in the distance, no one knows what am thinking, heck I don't even know .

" hay Zack , are you okay ? You seem to be so out of it " Axel said worry evidente in his tone of voice.

" yeah am okay , just thinking" I simply replied.

" You know Zack , even though it seems like you are a very open person it still feels like you  have so much buried deep down , things that no one but you know , I hope that one day we could be close enough so you'd be able to share with me all your thoughts, so I'd be the only one who knows the real Zack and what he has hidden " Axel ranted and from how much I was indulged into his words I didn't notice him pull over and turn to stare into my eyes.

" why are you like that " the words came out of my mouth before I could even think  about them

" Because I like you , I don't know how or when or why but I just do , love isn't something you should think about much because love doesn't need brains , it's all in the heart "

" but what if that love ruins you and ruins your life "

" well I will try to get over it but I would never regret it , because what's more painful than being heart broken is seeing the person you like  running around and talking to everyone and maybe even finding love while you are sitting back watching the person you  like get taken away "

" wow, I bet being an artist really helped you with coming up with such deep and heart felt words " I chuckled placing my hand over his .

" sure , you could say that " Axel replied with a chuckle of his own now taking my hand that was previously on his and holding it with both his hands , lightly caressing it

" Zack , am being for real, I really want to know you more , you see all those fans that I have , out of all those people you were the one to attract my attention" Axel smiled

" and I wasn't even your fan "

" does 'was' indicate that you are a fan now ? " Axel asked pointing out the usage of the past tense in Zack's previous words.

" I mean , why not "

Suddenly loud knocking on the glass window sounded from Zack's side .

He quickly turned around his heart racing.

It was Emily, she probably noticed the car and started knocking on the window wanting to see our little super star.

" Emily you scared the fuck out of me " I yelled as I rolled down the window so now she could see inside the car.

" can you stop yelling and swearing" she rolled her eyes.

" Hay Axy , I made some apple pie , want to try it " she asked in a flirting tone

" take advice from your man , don't do it " I whispered to him trying to warn him of the up coming danger but all I got from him was a smirk, I started repeating my words in my head again till I understood, I said 'your man ' meaning it in a bro way but he took it as me being His man , my face went slightly pink at the thought of that.

" oh I would love to " Axel replied after averting his gaze away from me and looking at Emily.

" yaaaay , oh my god " Emily being the crazy bitch she is started jumping and screaming excitedly while me and Axel hopped out of the car

" Don't say I didn't warn you when you get food poisoning " I whispered.

" don't worry it can't be that bad " were Axel's last words before Emily dragged the shit out of his existants into the house leaving me behind to just walk at a normal human speed to the main door .

" good job Emily, it's very good " Axel complemented.

" oh my god , am super happy you liked it , you're the only one who appreciates my food .

" Zack you should try some it's actually good " Axel tried to convince him.

" I'll prefer to die In better ways than be killed by an uncooked possibly salty pie " Zack replied still scrolling through his phone .

" come on " Axel said at he dug his fork in the piece of pie he had on his plate and directed the fork at my mouth .

I opened my mouth so I would get this over with and took the piece of pie he offered me into my mouth, slowly chewing waiting for the bad , burned taste to hit me but nothing happened, it actually tasted decent.

" You like it " Emily inquired.

" average "

" oh come on stop being harsh , here , have another bite " Axel said now escalating to sound quite like my mom when she would make a new dish and is just excited to force whatever that dish is down our digestive system.

I opened me mouth enjoying the royal treatment non The less , I mean , who would refuse royal treatment.

All of this and I didn't notice the stunned Emily who was sitting on the opposing couch, watching as Axel fed me some and then he would eat some and so on.

" Axel, can you feed me too " Emily asked eyes wide and sparkling while her mouth is open a gap and had her pointer finger pointing towards the entrance of her mouth mimicking the kids when they are asking for there mama to feed them .

Hello    bonjour    hola