* side story * part 2

🔞🔞⚠️

" Zack !!!! Do you mind coming here for a second" Axel shouted from their room.

" I don't like the double meaning this sentence is giving" Zack called out as he went up the stairs to check on Axel.

" Ew," Emily pretended to puke.

Emily was sitting on the couch just chilling on her phone texting away with one of the guys she matched with.

" What is it? " Zack asked

" I miss you, " Axel said as he pulled Zack into the room in one swift move and pinned him to the door.

" Since your sister is busy finding a boyfriend I thought mine as well spend some time with my man," Axel said as he placed one hand on Zack's chest, slowly moving his hands over his body while his other hand held both of Zack's hands.

" But... " Zack tried to complain but Axel didn't give him a chance, he quickly placed his lips on Zack's, kissing him passionately, the kiss indicated exactly how much he wanted him.

Zack slowly started melting into their kiss, Axel's hand loosened around Zack's hand letting Zack wrap his arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Axel reached his hand to lock the door, after locking it successfully he lifted Zack up so that he was now straddling him with his legs wrapped around his waist.

Axel carried them over to the bed lips still connected and sat on the edge of the bed.

" Take your shirt off " Axel ordered as their lips finally parted for air.

Zack did as told and removed his shirt, Axel wasted no time and went on working on placing as many marks as humanly possible on the man on top of him.

Zack started moaning as Axel sucked on the sensitive skin and left marks where everyone could see.

Zack unable to form coherent words from all the pleasure proceeded to tug on Axel's shirt indicating that he wanted that shirt off, Axel smirked an evil, sexy smirk and took off his shirt to reveal a body that fit every man's body goals.

Zack unable to hold back any more started kissing down the other man's body, feeling very hot and bothered at this point.

Axel quickly caught up on that and finally laid them both on the bed with him on top.

" Axel, get to it already" Zack breathed out as he wrapped his arms around Axel's neck, pulling him down to give him a passionate yet evidently lustful kiss.

" You asked for it babe " Axel smirked then started kissing down his boyfriend's body.

Kissing down his hickey-covered neck, then down to his chest, passing by his red, hard nipples that already had a few bite marks on them then continuing down to his pants that were still on.

He started kissing the erect member, still covered with the fabric of the pants, making Zack moan loudly, he then very teasingly started untying the ropes on his sweatpants very slowly.

" Fucking Axel " Zack moaned as Axel went down to give another kiss to his dick while still undoing his pants painfully slow

" I think you meant ' fuck me Axel ', isn't that it? " Axel asked as he stopped all action, waiting for a response.

" Axel, fuck me " Zack moaned as he felt Axel's hand on his lower region, slowly but surely moving in circles over his erection.

" Do you really want that? " Axel asked with a smirk as he pulled his hand away from his man's dick only to find him bucking his hips up at the loss of that physical touch.

" I swear I'll... " Before Zack could continue on with his string of threats, Axel started dry-humping him, Zack immediately became a moaning mess as he felt a relatively large-sized member grazing against his own.

After a few more seconds of Axel teasing the man beneath him he finally felt bad and decided to give him what he wanted.

He slowly got up and kneeled down with Zack between his legs and began to pull  the bothersome fabric off Zack that was restricting his dick from springing up.

Zack feeling embarrassed, raised his arms up to cover his face.

" Ooh, my baby is shy, well you weren't so shy when you were asking me to fuck you" Axel chuckled then flipped Zack so that now he was laying on his stomach.

He unbuckled his own pants next, and that was it, both men were now completely naked in a locked room, at midnight with the lights dim, on Valentine's Day.

Axel swiftly opened the drawer in the nightstand near him and pulled out a condom and some lube to get the party started.

He rolled the condom down on his length and lubed up getting everything ready for the much-awaited action.

" A-axel wait, I think Emily is calling out for me, " Zack said and that's the spark Axel needed to fire as he pushed his tip in.

Zack gasped then gave a loud moan at the unexpected surge of pain that shot through his body out of nowhere.

" You are mine now, as long as Emily is not endangered or the house is on fire then I don't care, you are mine now and I'm not letting you run off again, and just know that if you decide to run off I'll take Emily and lock her up in a small cottage in the middle of nowhere with no signal so that I could have you for my self at any time," he said then pushed in deeper "and anywhere, " he said pushing in deeper now being more than 50% in " you hear me? Now be a good boy and enjoy, okay?".

Axel finished those words with a thrust and then waited for a response from Zack who was unable to hold back his moans anymore and was moaning like there was no tomorrow not caring about who hears him.

" I didn't hear a response yet " Axel strictly whispered in his ear as he reached to stroke Zack's dick.

" Y-yes, okay, ugh, please just, no more - teasing " Zack breathed out in-between moans.

" Good " Axel smirked a very evil smirk.

Let's all silently pray for our man Zack, you will be missed ma man 😂 anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️