Twenty Seven

WELL, YOU MUST BE BREAKING BOY'S HEARTS ALL THE TIME

HEARTS, NOSES. BASICALLY THE SAME THING, RIGHT VENUS?

[ 2.07 ]

"I swear you do these things on purpose."

Venus smiled as she pushed her jacket off her shoulders before latching into Nick's lips again. They had been hauled up in her room killing time while they waited for Shawn to pick them up for Elle's art showing. Charlie was going to hang out with them while waiting for Shawn to arrive but after seeing the look Venus was giving Nick, he changed his mind. The house was empty apart from Michael and Tori, who were in the garage talking and going over some songs he'd be performing for Prom.

Venus couldn't help but think about how she did do these things on purpose. Wearing tight tops under the jumpers Nick gave her, short skirts when she knew they'd be alone, making sure her lips were always glossed with his favourite flavour of lipgloss. It was once for her but now it was all for him.

She let out a hum as he lifted her up and placed her onto her desk. A desk that had been cleared strategically just for him to do this with her. Standing between her parted legs, he leaned down to deepen the kiss. He kept a hand high on her thigh while his other cupped her cheek gently.

But gently wouldn't do it for her. She grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him closer as her lips worked quickly against his. She bit down on his bottom lip, giving it a gentle tug with a smirk before she slipped her tongue between his parted lips. He happily obliged and let her tongue explore his mouth as though it was the first time all over again. He let out a noise as he ran his fingers through her dark hair and pulled on it gently. Venus pushed herself closer to him as he tugged on her hair in order to tilt her head upwards. Her skin felt like it was on fire as his thumb brushed against her thigh and kept their lips locked in a bruising kiss.

Venus let out a whine as Nick pulled away. When their eyes met, she smiled up at him with a look he knew all too well. He was breathing heavily as he stared down at her, their chests practically touching with each deep inhale. She looked hot — with wet lips, warm cheeks, lust filled eyes — Nick almost didn't want to continue and just spend the rest of his time staring at her.

"You're so hot," he told her.

Venus grinned, "You think?"

"So hot," he smiled before pulling her in for another bruising kiss.

Another hum left her lips as he ran his tongue across her bottom lip. Venus pushed herself off the desk and the two stumbled their way onto her bed. She giggled as their legs got tangled together and Nick smiled against her lips.