Chapter 69 - Tallest Tower In The World

Hailey remained inside the secret room, strolling around, and checked out more of Vince's floor plans. It impressed her.

Vince is incredibly skilled and creative at the same time, and he also gives importance to nature. He didn't forget that. All of his designs include a beautiful garden and trees.

In her research, Vince promotes Electronic vehicles that would be friendly to the ecosystem. It was what she envisions as well for her city.

Meeting Vince is a blessing to her life. Finally, soon, all that she dreams of will take place.

She is thrilled that Vince soon works for her. And she could not wait to see all of his ideas for her city.

As Hailey continues roaming around the room, one table caught her attention. She didn't see it yet anywhere in the world. So it means this floor plan has not to build eventually.

"Do you like it?"

Hailey didn't notice that Vince is back already. She straightened her body and glanced in his direction, leaning at the door.

"Yeah! It's amazing! But I didn't notice this in P Country. Is it your upcoming big project?"

Sadness flashes in Vince's eyes; he pursed his lips and expressed, "I wished..."

He smiled timidly, then strides toward Hailey. The moment he got closer to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Indeed, my dream project. However, it needs an enormous amount of money to build this tower and bet the world's tallest building that holds the record at the moment. I haven't found investors who would share my dream. For now, it's impossible to build it here in Metro City. So..."

"Oh. Are you saying that you are open to handing it to a client if ever anyone is interested? I mean, if another country planning for this kind of project?"

Vince shrugs a shoulder, "Why not? As long as the SHEN GROUP who will build it, I'm okay with it."

"Sounds great!" Hailey didn't notice that she jumped and kissed Vince. And this time, it was on his lips.

For what she did, Vince is playing a gorgeous smile across his handsome face. Hailey didn't notice, but it becomes natural for them to be this intimate without an audience.

It made him happy that Hailey didn't question him about their agreement because he could not make up his mind yet; if he will confess the truth that he created a rumor so that Hailey would force to sign an agreement with him to act as his mistress.

He has no other explanation to keep her by his side but made up a half-lie.

Vince heaves a deep sigh. He had forgotten that Hailey was just in front of him. It was late when he realized this. Now Hailey is giving him a questioning stare.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Vince shook his head. He raises his hand and rubs her cheeks. "Nothing. I'm just thinking about many things."

He made a lame excuse. It was true, but he could not share what was truly bothering him.

"Is this about your dream project?" Hailey asked curiously. She could see the frustration in Vince's eyes. She knew as she could relate to what Vince is feeling. She could often not stop feeling frustrated that her dream city hasn't finished yet, which she always wish for a miracle to happen. "Don't worry. I know you can build your dream project one day. It will come!"

A warm feeling crept toward his heart. It made him happy to hear that Hailey believes it. It is all that he needed, and not to lose hope.

He clasps his palm on Hailey's face, and slowly, he lowered his mouth to claim her lips.