Chapter 14

I begin to shimmy out of my panties. Ashers catches me, he begins helping me ripping them off throwing the shreds on the bottom of the bed. Damn was that hot. Asher looks down as the liquid in my panties now made onto his bed and in my thighs. Asher growls at the wettness. He puts his hard cock at my entrance, running it along my folds. He then slowly pushes into me. I feel a tiny amount of him in me. He slowly puts in more, about half of himself. Asher does slow thrusts. I try to speed them up with mine, I fail. "Go faster baby." I say trying to speed up again. "Love, I don't want to hurt you." Asher says trying to slow me down. "Fuck Asher I swear. I want you to ruin me. Kill me with your cock." I mutter. Asher being reluctant he thrust slightly faster. I back into him making all of his length shove into me. I slam against him again and again until he thrusts at a faster pace. I roll my hips against him releasing a moan I had tried to keep in. I feel my orgasm begin to form. He speeds up going deeper into me, I gasp. I begin to claw into his back. I wince from the pain. Asher tries to slow down worried he had hurt me. I slam into him again. He keeps going keeping a steady rhythm that I follow. Asher whimpers as I dig deeper into his shoulders. My orgasm practically exploding inside of me I tell Asher "Babe my orgasm is going to hit. I can't hold it in any longer." I say clunching around him trying to prevent my orgasm from striking. "Do it love, come on my dick." Asher growls looking forward at me. Fuck. I let my orgasm hit, flooded me. I dig my nails deep into Asher's lower back as I feel so full. Asher pushes deeper and harder into me now with the help from my orgasm. He continues to pound into me as he moves me to a new position. He's able to get a better entrance into my pussy. He pushes in and out further. I claw his neck as I feel another orgasm begin to hit. I groan as I feel Asher slightly fill me up. I try to make out a nod. I throw my head back as Asher finishes in me. I take my hands off of his neck and run them into his hair. I start tuging at his hair as I allow my orgasm to hit. My pussy feeling so tight and full, I roll my eyes back.

  We continue to go on like this, going for multiple hours. Asher pounding into me, destroying me and my pussy. I wake up hours later in his bed wearing his T-shirt. I roll over to Asher, admiring as he sleeps. I run my hand through his fluffy brown hair, play with it. I take my hands out and put them on his bare chest. I rest my eyes as a wait for him to wake up.

  When I open my eyes again I look for Asher in the bed. I get up when I don't see him near me. I walk into the his kitchen. I stand there as I watch him cooking. When he turns around he smiles and makes his way to me. He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead as I slowly slip out of my sleep. "Whatcha making?" I ask pulling away from the embrace. "Alfredo pasta." Asher says walking towards the pan. I go sit down in the room nextdoor. I sit on the couch as I enjoy the aroma from Ashers cooking. He later walks in with two plates setting them down on the table next to me. I start to eat as Asher puts on a show on the TV. I snuggle into him as I eat my meal.