Chapter 10: ROBOTS!!

Everyone was now prepared to fight the robots as a 10-foot trench was set around the gateway as weapons were trained on it alongside at the very least 20 Level 3 sentries.

Ozpin however had all students in dorms from a 200-yard radius, be transferred to the cafeteria, trying to avoid student casualties.

Engie: Avoid hitting the gateway! I ain't rebuilding that crap!

Clover: Got it!

Soon stomping was heard as a massive portal appeared.

Heavy: INCOMIIIING!!!!

Out of the portal stomped 3 giants, a Giant Medic, Deflector Heavy, and Battalion Soldier. Scout in his military uniform then realized who it was.

Scout: OH CRAP!!! 

Scout jumped out of the way as the Giant (G) Soldier shot a rocket at Scout to which hit the ground creating a massive crater.

Penny: Be careful! It seems one hit can kill us!

Meanwhile the G Heavy laid down fire at Glynda, Sniper, Engie, and Ann as Glynda used her Semblance to block it as all 20 sentries locked on and fired at the G Heavy.

Engie: Take out the Medic! He'll just keep healing the Heavy!

Soldier: Yes sir! Come and get me you bucket of bolts!

Soon the other Mercs and Huntsmen/Huntresses focused onto the G Medic only for hordes of standard robots piled out the portal.

Ironwood: Amin! Bree! Focus on the robot horde! Everyone else focus on the Medic!

Harriet/Marrow: Got it!

Harriet then activated her Semblance speeding around punching and destroying a massive number of robots while Marrow threw his boomerang that cut through tons of robots before coming back to him.

Sniper who was posted in a room and shooting through the window was now charging his sniper, aiming at the G Heavy.

Meanwhile everyone else fired upon the G Medic as Engie brought as his Wrangler which connected all 20 sentries, with him just killing the G Medic almost instantly.

The G Heavy continued to lay down fire on Ann, Engie, and Glynda who was still blocking with her Semblance but was about to stop blocking the bullets to due to the amount of fire.

Glynda: Somebody destroy the Giant Heavy!

Winter then used her ice to freeze the Heavy's feet, then Sniper then took his shot.

*BANG*

The G Heavy's head was then completely popped off as the body collapsed to the ground.

Sniper: All your head's lookin' bloody 12 feet tall!

Engie: Nice job Sniper! Winter!

Soon more robots started to pour through with tons of them falling into the trench getting stuck.

Soldier: Ten-hut you trash cans!

Soldier then unloaded all 8 rockets in his Air Strike as Demo detonated his sticky bombs in the trench.

Robot (R) Scout: Ah crap.

*Click click* *BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

Soon the massive and deep trench with the bridge connecting them exploded as all of the robots in the area exploded which included the G Battalion Soldier.

Demo: Oh Ha HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Gotcha ya, ya bloody machines!

Harriet who was finished punching the last robot watched the explosion.