|01| Prestige

A/N
hey my babies, so here's the first chapter of 'since the day I met you'. Before we get into it just a quick PSA to say that the book may seem like it's fast paced but trust me when I tell you it'll be a rollercoaster. Decided to try something new and we know I love the drama (it'll be worth it trust me) so I hope u guys enjoy. And as for the trolls, don't take things too seriously because it's a book for crying out loud 😍

Anyway here we gooo

                                           ••••

                                          •WEST•
The Lee's

Where the fuck would you even start. They're like the Kardashians except everyone actually seems to adore them, mostly the girls if you wanna get technical. There's four of them, not sure of the youngest ones name however I know that there's twins. But the one that the girls in my grade wanna be liked by the most is Amariah, and I'll be real for the boys it's more of a I wanna hit kind of thing because who doesn't. It's a shame that we have a uniform because that body of hers is kinda hard to look away from.

Her dad has funded for the school many times and is also a lawyer, the guys on the ice hockey team seem to play ten times better when he makes appearances... he has connections. Something about Amariah's uncle going pro. And then of course her mom, Dakota. Let's just say we know where Amariah got her looks from, her mom is beautiful and I'm not even exaggerating. She's a fashion designer and owns a well known company so you already know the moneys high.

That and the fact that this is a private school

Of course every popular rich girl has some sort of issues going on but her family was strangely perfect. She also has her bestfriend, who I find extremely annoying. Amariah and Indiah literally come in pairs, Indiah has too much attitude for my liking. If you count Blair and Destiny that makes up their group of four, these are things that you learn through observation. And when it's all a lot of people talk about, it's kind of hard not to know.

"Well when you're a premium member like me, you get access to spam accounts", CJ boasts as he sits with us

Stubborn little CJ, I don't know how but he managed to secure Blair and they've been dating since tenth grade started.

"Let me see let me see", Archie says eagerly

Unfortunately my two idiotic best friends are fawning over the girls in that group, only Archie has not received any luck. I'll give him points for the dedication though, hes wanted Indiah since we were in the sixth grade but she hasn't shown interest.

"You're not premium-

"Shut up", Archie takes his phone anyway and I roll my eyes

"You realise that he's only following Blair's and not Indiah right"

"Well maybe if you did your little hacky tricks and found hers for me then I wouldn't have to see what my girl was getting up to last night through CJ"

"Oh please"

She had about five hundred posts. I never really understood what the point of spams were but I guess it's how you can tell what kind of person someone truly is. Archie was looking at Blair's most recent post, the first picture was taken in 0.5 and it was of Indiah putting a bonnet on Blair's head, the second picture included a large order of wingstop and in the corner you can see Destiny looking through one of the bags, "Aw man. Sleepover at Blair's house?"