Longgest night 4

In the midst of an idyllic countryside, where peace and serenity were the norms, an unexpected disturbance shattered the tranquil ambiance. Muskaan, Arohi, and Kairav, three siblings united by familial bonds, found themselves inexplicably drawn towards a scene that defied explanation.

 Muskaan, Arohi, and Kairav, three siblings united by familial bonds, found themselves inexplicably drawn towards a scene that defied explanation

Arohi, her voice laced with curiosity and anxiety, turned to Kairav as they approached the chaotic scene. "Kairav, do you have any inkling of what's unfolding here?" Her eyes were wide with uncertainty, mirroring the confusion that gripped them all.

Kairav, his gaze fixed on the unfolding drama, shook his head, his expression etched with equal perplexity. "I'm just as clueless as you are, Arohi," he admitted, his voice tinged with concern. The worry lines on his forehead deepened as they contemplated the unsettling spectacle that lay before them.

Their primary concern was their sister Akshara and her husband Abhinav, who had sought solace in the picturesque cottage nestled amidst the verdant landscape. It was an idyllic haven, far removed from the chaos of the outside world. Or so they had thought.

The siblings exchanged a flurry of words, each one more frantic than the last. Kairav, his voice trembling with apprehension, was the first to inquire about the youngest member of their family. "What about Abhir? Is he safe?" His protective instincts were in full force, urging him to ensure the well-being of his nephew.

 "What about Abhir? Is he safe?" His protective instincts were in full force, urging him to ensure the well-being of his nephew

Muskaan, her thoughts racing, assumed the role of the bearer of news, albeit unsettling news. "Abhir should be with Ruhi," she replied, trying to offer reassurance amid the mounting uncertainty. However, there was a nagging doubt that gnawed at their collective consciousness, a doubt that Arohi was quick to voice.

Arohi's correction was swift, her words tinged with concern. "No, Bhabhi, I just left Ruhi's room, and there was no sign of Abhir. I assumed he was with you." The realization struck them like a bolt of lightning, dispelling any illusions of safety.

Their anxiety reached a crescendo as they cautiously approached the cottage. Their steps were measured, their hearts pounding in their chests, as they ventured to peer inside. What they saw next defied their comprehension and plunged them into a realm of uncertainty and fear.