Chapter 7: The Cursed Island of Galuna

Later that night, Kagari was sitting in his bed inside one of the storage rooms in the Fairy Tail Guild. As he couldn't bring himself to sleep, he called on his Shadows to his side.

Kagari: Igris, Beru, I'm alone. You can come out now.

Heeding their Master's command, both Igris and Beru emerged out of the shadows and stood before him.

Beru: We are here, my liege.

Kagari: Good, there is much we have to discuss about our current situation. But first, have either of you heard from any of the other Shadows?

Igris: Yes we have, my liege. Greed and Iron have been patrolling the city with a platoon of our soldiers and Bellion is investigating the surroundings outside of this kingdom.

Kagari: I'm glad to hear that they are doing okay. But next, we have another problem.

He grabbed his jacket and reached into his pocket to grab his wallet and pulled out the currency from his old world.

Kagari: It's very obvious that our money is worthless here. On out way to this guild, I've noticed that this kingdom's currency is known as "Jewel".

Beru: But until we get enough currency, we will be living in this storage area for quite some time.

Kagari: We will, Beru. In the meantime, I want the two of you to remain low for now. No one in this guild knows that you exist and it's better if it stays like that.

Igris: We understand and we shall obey, my liege. But before you sleep, I have a question to ask of you.

Kagari: What is it, Igris?

Igris: This guild known as "Fairy Tail" , do you intend to join it as it's guild master Makarov gave you an offer?

Kagari: You know. That's a very good question, Igris. But since we know so little of this world, it wouldn't be smart if we went on our own.

Kagari: As for the offer of joining, I would like to know a bit more about the guild and the people in it before making a final decision

Kagari: As for the offer of joining, I would like to know a bit more about the guild and the people in it before making a final decision. Does that answer your question, Igris?