𝕮⃟Hapter 109

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 109: XIAO QINGLAN'S APOLOGY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qinglan stubbornly refused to speak, unwilling to believe that Xiao Qingyang could really concoct the medicine. She insisted that the teacher should inspect it and expose Xiao Qingyang's true colors.

In fact, not only Xiao Qinglan had doubts, even the teacher who had witnessed the entire process was undecided.

The teacher didn't suspect Xiao Qingyang of cheating. After all, the class was present throughout the process, and they could easily tell if he had cheated or not. The main reason for the hesitation was that Xiao Qingyang's method and order of concocting medicine were different from others. He had initially thought that the concoction was bound to fail, but to everyone’s surprise, the medicine had succeeded.

That was the most astonishing part for them.

The teacher had wanted to personally test the effectiveness of the medicine concocted by Xiao Qingyang, but he was hesitant to say it directly. It would seem like he was also doubting Xiao Qingyang, which could potentially harm his feelings.

However, with Xiao Qinglan's persistent demands, the teacher found a suitable reason to proceed with the testing.

Xiao Qingyang had no objections to the teacher testing the medicine. After all, the medicine was genuine, and he had nothing to fear.

In order to ensure fairness, the teacher personally tested the effectiveness of the healing medicine in front of the entire class. However, the results of the test greatly exceeded everyone's expectations.

"Is this real or am I seeing things? Did my eyes deceive me?" Some students couldn't believe what they were seeing and rubbed their eyes vigorously. But the test results remained the same, leaving them uncertain, so they asked their classmates around them.

The reactions of other students weren't much different. They were all stunned.

"I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. Why did I see the test results as a Grade 1 medicine?"

"You're not alone. I saw it too. Grade 1 healing medicine. Was it really concocted by a fellow freshman? Why is he so outstanding among us freshmen?"

Indeed, Xiao Qingyang had chosen to concoct a Grade 1 healing medicine.

While it was rare for a freshman to be able to concoct a Grade 1 medicine, it had happened in history. However, it was extremely rare for a freshman to concoct a Grade 1 medicine of such high quality.

It was well known that each grade of medicine could be further divided into lower, middle, upper, and peak qualities.

Typically, novice alchemists who have just started learning about medicine can only produce lower-grade potions. Even experienced and renowned alchemists may only achieve upper-grade quality when concocting lower-grade potions. Achieving peak-grade quality is incredibly rare, even for master alchemists. Such potions would immediately be snatched up as soon as they appeared.

But what did he witness today?

He saw a freshman produce a peak-grade potion. Whether it was a stroke of luck or a coincidence, it demonstrated Xiao Qingyang's extraordinary talent in alchemy, his future prospects were beyond imagination.

Even the teacher's gaze toward Xiao Qingyang became subtly complex.

A person of this caliber must be befriended, not offended.