𝕮⃟Hapter 114

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 114: GOING TOGETHER

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

After discussing and deciding on the time to enter the secret realm, the four members of the 619 dormitory submitted their application the next day. As a courtesy, they informed the other six team members and asked for their opinions.

After all, they were all part of the same team and had advanced and retreated together in the forest for a month, establishing a strong bond of friendship.

Since they were preparing to enter the secret realm, it was necessary to notify the others. Whether they chose to join them or not was their personal choice.

To Xu Kaiyang's surprise, all six of the other members expressed their desire to enter the secret realm with them at this time.

Thus, the original group of four preparing to enter the secret realm became a team of ten.

As the 619 team ranked first in the freshmen's expedition, the process of applying to enter the secret realm went smoothly, and they received the key to enter the realm almost on the same day.

"Everyone, go back and prepare well for a day. We will enter the secret realm early the day after tomorrow," Lin Weiran told everyone.

The opportunity to enter the secret realm was rare, so everyone naturally needed to make sufficient preparations in order to fully utilize the seven days in the realm and acquire more resources.

After returning, Xiao Qingyang informed Long Jingze about his plan to enter the secret realm.

After all, they would be gone for a whole week and almost completely cut off from the outside world. If Long Jingze couldn't contact him during that time, he would certainly worry.

"When will you go in?" Long Jingze asked.

Xiao Qingyang replied truthfully, "The day after tomorrow, in the morning."

"Alright, I got it. Take care of yourself," Long Jingze didn't ask any unnecessary questions and simply reminded him to stay safe.

After ending the video call with Long Jingze, Xiao Qingyang prepared to continue his cultivation. He wanted to accumulate more spiritual power before entering the secret realm so that he would have a stronger ability to protect himself.

The next morning, the four members of the 619 dormitory arrived early at the entrance of the secret realm, the designated meeting point they had agreed upon.

The gathering time was 9 o'clock in the morning, and there was still fifteen minutes left until then, with two people yet to arrive.

Except for Xiao Qingyang, the others felt a mixture of nervousness and anticipation.

"I wonder what the secret realm is like. I asked the senior students who have been there before these past two days, but they didn't reveal any information at all. They're really stingy," Gao Lingqi couldn't help but complain.

"Anyway, once we enter the secret realm, let's stick together and be cautious. If we encounter any unsolvable danger, we should immediately leave the realm," Lin Weiran earnestly reminded everyone.

Although the opportunity to enter the secret realm was rare, their lives were clearly more important.

"Of course, we should stick together. Even if you try to chase me away, I won't leave," Liu Jialiang jokingly said.