Chapter 4-Jealousy

Aria Matthews:

"No No Aria can you just shut your big mouth up so I can finish". I rolled my eyes so he can continue.

"Not for real like fake dating. Ya know make Ryan and Justice jealous. Both of our exes hate one of us, so what is the best way to get them back by-" 

I interrupted him saying "fake dating each other"

"Exactly" he said

"I mean I guess, but we don't have to act like a couple when people aren't around, we only get to act all lovey dovey if needed ok?"

"Ok Ari" he said 

After we had finished our conversation, me and Aaron went into the cafeteria and all eyes were on us. Aaron had his arm wrapped around my waist to secure me next to him.

And cue the jittery feelings, because my stomach feels like somebody dumped a whole bunch of butterflies in it.

"We got to give them a show princess" Aaron said.

I raised my eyebrow. Princess? We don't even like each other. 

It was light at first but then it got heated, we got interrupted by Ryan's scoff and angry walk off. 

"Well that was quite the show Aaron" I told him. 

"It was supposed to be one right?" 

"Yeah I guess, but you can do better at kissing" 

He scoffed,shaking his head while giving me his usual amused smug grin. I just patted his shoulder by his chest and walked over to our table. 

A few seconds pass by as we are sitting and I am not going to waste your time playing the guessing game, you already know who came up.

"Hey Justice what do you want?" I said coldly

"What do you think your doing?" she spat

"Sitting with my lovely boyfriend...do you have a problem with it?"

"Uh yeah I do, he is my man not yours back off of him"

"Little girl, if he really was your man you wouldn't have cheated on him with my man and he wouldn't be doing this."

After I said that I pulled Aaron by his shirt and connected our lips together. We moved in sync each of us colliding with another. I sucked on his bottom lip and he let out a little groan. At this point Justice already left so there was no point in us doing this but we still kept going.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he squeezed my butt asking permission for him to carry me. I granted that access and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist while we were still kissing.

I don't know why but it felt right. The butterflies were no longer in my stomach.

Aaron Palmer:

I loved every second of it. I kind of wished that we never stopped. But of course the stupid bell had to interrupt our 'session'. 

When we pulled away Aria said "Great we fooled her now lets get to class pretty boy"

I smiled, did she just call me pretty? Was Aria finally warming up to me?

"I can see you smiling idiot. It is an insult search it up on your phone....that is if you have one..you do have a phone right"

I could hear the amount of sarcasm in her voice but instead of arguing with her I decided to play with her mind.

"Yes princess, I have a phone"

It was funny, how her face froze when I said princess. I know she doesn't like the name and thinks it's weird to hear it but that is why I do it anyways....or I think so.

I guess a part of me genuinely wanted to call her princess 

"Stop calling me that, your freaking me out" 

"Which do you prefer, princess or gorgeous?" I said with my hand on her waist as people kept walking by us to leave the cafeteria.

Her face turned a whole new level of crimson. I know she was uncomfortable and didn't want to be there having this conversation but she answered.

"How about you call me Aria, because that is my name" she rolled her eyes and started to walk away but I caught up to her.

"Ok gorgeous it is then" 

After I said that, all of a sudden she stopped at an empty hallway, and moved so quickly I wouldn't have known what she did if the pain wasn't there.

Yeah you guessed it. She kicked my prized possession.

"Ow" I groaned while putting my hands in front showing that I was hurting. 

"I told you to call me by my name this is what you get for not listening to me"

Just as we were about to walk away someone stops us.

"Aria please tell me this is fake" the person said.

--------------------

Hey guys!

Any guesses on who this person is? please comment a guess...Ill guess you will find out next chapter

TYSM for continuing on with this read, it means a lot

Love you<3 

Words: 796