Epilogue

Four years later...

Eda stopped a car under Artlife's building and gave the keys to the valet. Even if she and Serkan had several different cars parked in their garage, Eda liked to take his black sports BMW. It was the same series as his old one from their times of studies but the newer version. She was very fond of it. They had a lot of good memories in this particular car.

She entered the building, nodded to the receptionist, who greeted her with a polite smile, gave her her mail. Eda passed the glass door, which led from the lobby to the office area, where most of the architects worked in a shared space.

Eda smiled, seeing her handsome husband. He would probably tease her for a week after she told him yesterday that he was even hotter now than when she met him, but she didn't care. She liked him that way, and he was getting more handsome with every passing day.

It was true what they said about men, the older the better, but in the case of Serkan, it only meant more sluts hanging around him. Not like Eda was intimidated by them. She knew she never had any competition, and even if often was jealous and possessive about Serkan, she had learned how to be entertained by their pathetic attempts.

It wasn't happening too often as Serkan never allowed any of them to even come close to him or have any hopes, shutting them down with his indifference the moment they tired, and Eda never believed in any gossip spread about him. She had learned her lesson not to listen to lies about Serkan years ago, and she learned it hard, paying a high price for her stupidity, almost losing him forever.

Since that day, she had never doubted his fidelity, nor did she have any reason for it. His eyes were opened book for her. She always knew what he thought and felt, and he only loved her.

But it didn't mean it stopped some very thick and delusional specimens from trying their luck with Serkan. Even before Eda's very eyes, as if the wedding ring on Serkan's finger meant nothing, and he would abandon his wife for them.

Eda snorted, seeing one of these desperate women just making sweet eyes at her husband. Seriously, she should look into the mirror first and think hard if she ever could compete with her, Eda thought, examining the blonde woman carefully. But still, she tried. Eda rolled her eyes and walked to Serkan, greeting him with a peck on his lips to Gece's murderous gaze.

"Hi, baby." She whispered to his ear, running her hand on his back up and down. "I'll be in your other office."

Serkan looked at her with a slight roll of his eyes. Eda knew he would be laughing at her jealous reaction until the dinner, but she had a point to make. She turned her gaze to their new PR manager, who apparently was doing everything to get fired even before her trial period ended. Eda gave her a bored look when the woman ignored her presence and turned with a plastered sweet smile to Serkan.

"As I was saying, the dinner today will be great."

Eda shook her head slightly. Were all these marketing graduates Balca's type? Or they had an obligatory subject in their program, about how to snatch a handsome, rich boss, so all their tactics were the same.

"Fire her." She mouthed to Serkan and turned towards the stairs. She was willing to give Serkan five minutes to get rid of the trash before she would go into action.

When Serkan entered his upstairs office, Eda was sitting on his chair, fidgeting from side to side and looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"I thought I was the boss here." Serkan said with a little smirk, locking the door and coming close to kiss her.

Eda turned her lips up in a devilish smile. "I'm the boss's wife, which makes me the most powerful here. She's on her trial period, and she already fucked you with her eyes in front of me three times, and five minutes ago, she just tried to not so subtly ask you out when I was standing right next to you!"