Chapter 470 Implanting the Seed

[You mean you refined twenty top-grade elixirs? Since you can refine so many top-quality elixirs! Why do you still say that your elixir is difficult to refine? 】It’s just nonsense. 【It’s very difficult to refine! I refined it in one furnace and only one came out. After refining it, only two came out in one furnace! It’s so difficult to practice! 】Xue Tianhe: "..." I almost believed it! One was made in one furnace...ah no! Two top-quality pills were refined in one furnace! Why doesn't he go to heaven?

Who doesn’t know that these two kinds of elixirs are produced one at a time! ?

Two top-grade elixirs in one furnace must have made him look like a fool! I originally thought that this might be a promising talent, but I didn't expect that he turned out to be a lier. Xue Tianhe shook his head.

Seeing that Xue Tianhe didn't reply, Mu Qing sent another message.

[My elixir is ready. Have you refined the ninth-level elixir you promised me to refine? 】

Two ninth-level pills were of course nothing to Xue Tianhe, but the guy in front of him was not sincere and actually used some nonsense to deceive him! If he hadn't already accepted this task, he really wouldn't be willing to talk to him again.

[Refined. 】

Xue Tianhe's attitude has lost its original enthusiasm.

It's a pity that Mu Qing, who was separated by a star network, completely ignored the change in his tone!

[Then let me send you the elixir. 】After Mu Qing finished speaking, he sent the elixir directly.

Two bottles of pills came from Xue Tianhe's teleportation plate.

Xue Tianhe was confused and muttered to himself: "You actually dare to teleport here? This guy is quite courageous. Does he really have an alchemy team behind him as others have discussed?"

With a doubtful attitude, he opened the bottle containing the elixir.

I poured out a Cloud Immortal Pill and looked at it, Huh? Is it really the best elixir?

It seems that this guy really has so many brushes, and he can actually refine a top-quality elixir. As much as I like to brag!

Xue Tianhe thought like this and poured out another pill.

Why is it the best pill again?

I'm pretty lucky. I was able to extract the best elixir twice in a row. There are probably only two of the best elixirs in this bottle of elixir.

When the third and fourth top-quality pills were poured out, Xue Tianhe realized something was wrong! How come these two are also top-quality elixirs! He hurriedly took out a jade bowl and poured out all eleven pills in the bottle.

Then he poured out eleven pills from another bottle.

After checking one by one, Xue Tianhe finally couldn't maintain his composure! Everyone was stunned!

Yufu saw her master's behavior was different and asked, "Sir, what's wrong with you?" She thought to herself, maybe the other party had deceived people too hard! Why! She has long felt that good people can be bullied! My master is so good-tempered! He must have been harmed by those traitors.

Yufu looked at Xue Tianhe, who had been silent for a long time, and comforted her: "Sir, you don't need to take those people too seriously, they are just small fish and shrimps jumping in the lotus pond, they are not worth your troubles and worries! "

Xue Tianhe calmed down after a while: "The twenty-two elixirs here are all eighth-level top-grade elixirs!"

Yufu was a little surprised and said: "Did that person use the best Ice Jade Pill to fool you? This is too much! These people dare to do this because they can't see the real situation on the Star Network!"