Chapter 544 Spiritual Qi Transformed into Liquid

There are no humans here, but the space here has boundaries.

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing flew for five days, they saw the end of the world, where there was a large fog.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to use his mental power to probe inside, but his mental power seemed to hit a wall.

The two stopped in front of a layer of thick fog. Seeing that they couldn't do anything with their mental strength, they simply released a dozen small robots. The situation inside was unknown and there might be some dangers. Wan Xiangxiang simply let the small robots go. Go exploring.

It's said to be a robot, but it's actually controlled remotely by Wan Xiangxiang. The robot is equipped with a camera so that if it can see something, they can see it in real time.

Wan Xiangxiang put all eighteen small robots in.

Soon, the camera image appeared on the display screen.

Since everything inside is covered with a layer of white fog, the situation in the picture is also completely white.

The little robot ran inside very fast for a while and saw the same scene.

After running for more than two hours, I heard a "pop" sound and the screen started to shake.

The robot got up. It turned out that the robot fell down because it hit something.

The robot stretched out its hand, felt the touch on it, and transmitted real-time data to Wan Xiangxiang. The remaining seventeen small robots also "hit the wall" one after another.

Mu Qing asked: "How is it?"

Wan Xiangxiang guessed: "There should be a layer of space barrier there, which may be the end of this space."

Mu Qing wondered: "Is there an end here?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "This may not be a planet, maybe it is a small space or something."

Wan Xiangxiang thought of the subspace of the Nine-headed Demon Luan. If the Nine-headed Demon Luan can have it, others can also have it.

"Is there anyone else here?" Mu Qing looked around and could hear some beast roars in the distance and some insects nearby. There are monster hands and other creatures here, but there are no human buildings, so there should be no humans.

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this might be someone's subspace in the past. For something as personal as a subspace, it is definitely impossible to raise humans in it.

He discussed this conjecture with Mu Qing.

"Then do you think the owner here is still there?" Mu Qing asked doubtfully.

Wan Liangxiang shook his head: "He must be dead, otherwise this sub-space would not have been sealed, and I didn't feel the spiritual power of other humans in this space.

Even if it's a back garden, it should be a dead man's back garden.

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing: "Okay, since there are no other humans here, let's go around and see if there are any treasures."

Speaking of treasures, there are really treasures everywhere here.

Mu Qing's keen intuition soon discovered a fruit tree full of spiritually energetic fruits.

Neither Wan Xiangxiang nor Mu Qing have seen this kind of fruit, but the spiritual energy contained in it is compelling, so it should be a good place.

Mu Qing said: "The spiritual energy here is very strong. I want to take root here."