CHAPTER 3: INTEGRATION [FALL-OUT]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Spectacular Characters, Marvel Characters, or any of the Disney properties... I just do this for fun :)

ORLANDO, FLORIDA

On that bright Monday afternoon, the state of Florida looked gorgeous... on the plane. The beaches had clean white sand; the emerald blue oceans, and the towers, although scarce in the area, were sleek white. Once the high school seniors landed, their bus drove them through the gorgeous neighborhoods and fancy hotels of Orlando. They were in awe of it.

However expectations met reality and it's often disappointing... when they're placed in a cheaper, less desirable motel.

Sally Avril groaned, "Are you kidding me–A MOTEL–Really?!"

Their teacher explained, "Sorry... But this is the best place that the school could afford... since DisneyWorld was already really expensive for the school."

"Couldn't Osborn pay for a better motel?!"

"No Sally. We do not take student donations, no matter the size"

"Ugh..."

Moving past the many students complaining like Sally, was Peter, offering a helping hand to Harry.

"Jeez Har, your luggage is heavy!" Peter commented.

He was already juggling his own luggage, and Liz's, so having to handle Harry's was an insane task.

"My mom told me to pack a lot, just in case for emergencies"

"You think you went a bit overboard?"

Harry patted him on the back, "Probably—but hey, this could be a good workout for you. Calisthenics, right?"

'Pshhht... like I need it!'

A few minutes later, after Peter dropped off Harry's luggage in his designated room, he gave his Aunt May a quick call, assuring that arrived safely. Not long after the call ended, he spotted a friendly face stroll his direction.

Peter brightly waved, "Hey, Gwen!"

She looked up at him, "Pete... hey-"

"Your dad actually let you go on this trip?"

"He thinks I need a break from mulling through all my acceptance letters–he's not wrong"

"Jeez. How many?"

"Around like 15?"

"15?! Sounds like plenty of options for college!"

"So much to wrap my head around Pete... it's actually baffling"

"You've decided yet?"

"There's so many good options, so I'm in a bind"

"That's a great problem to have"

"Um... so, what about you?"

"You know... just Empire State"

"Still? Even if the Connors aren't there? You're gonna be stuck with Miles Warren..."

"Yeah. It's still a great school, and close to my house"

"I guess," she uttered. "You know, we could visit the Connors. Mrs. Connors actually invited me over, so me and Mary Jane are gonna stay there for the meantime... you should come too! They don't live too far from Orlando," Gwen proposed.

"Ah, I forgot they moved to Florida. Sadly I don't know if I have the time though. Liz wants to go on the beach later, and... DisneyWorld... probably tomorrow. But hey, we'll figure something out later in the week"