Navel Orange Fucks Pussy on the Sofa/Dog-waisted Dick Penetrates in the Pussy/Ph

front page
Navel Orange Fucks Pussy on the Sofa/Dog-waisted Dick Penetrates in the Pussy/Photography of the Vagina That Has Just Been Fucked Out of the Round Hole
search
Navel Orange Fucks Pussy on the Sofa/Dog-waisted Dick Penetrates in the Pussy/Photography of the Vagina That Has Just Been Fucked Out of the Round Hole
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Ruan Wu is not dead, there are cracks in the plot, and Lu Shi's mission in this world has failed.

This was Lu Shi's first mission failure, and even the Space and Time Bureau was surprised. How could this man, who could survive to complete the mission and achieve his goal in a world where he was seeking power to seize the throne, slightly afraid of Cthulhu, and the apocalyptic wasteland, failed? A little bloody romance novel was included.

Lu Shi remained silent about the reason for his failure, and only made one request to the Space and Time Bureau. He wanted to ask for Ruan Wu's number, and requested to stay in this world for another month.

The Space and Time Bureau did not find Ruan Wu's number, which means that Ruan Wu is just a victim who accidentally stepped into this world. One month later, the world in the book collapses, and Ruan Wu will return to the real world.

Time and space are complicated. Lu Shi does not know and cannot know what time and space Ruan Wu comes from. This last month is the last time for the two of them.

Maybe because he was reluctant, Lu Shi always wanted to see Ruan Wu from time to time, so he forced Ruan Wu to move into his home. At this moment, Ruan Wu was sleeping with his head tilted against the back of the chair. His head was tilted and he might have shrunk. It was so bad that my neck hurt, my little face wrinkled, and my red little mouth pouted, but I still didn't want to wake up, so I tilted my head and fell asleep.

It's... quite cute.

Lu Shi raised the corner of his mouth again and restrained his gaze.

The young man's face was charming, the corners of his eyes and brows were full of youthful love, and his already rosy lips were now even brighter red, making people want to suck and lick those two lips.

People can't help but think of last night, when he pressed her down on the sofa, unbuttoned her clothes, and her white buttocks were squeezed and played with by his big hands, tightening and relaxing them.

The thick and hard cock is inserted and pulled out, with the wet semen, teasing the delicious and juicy pussy. The two labia open and close, tightly wrapping the cock going in and out...

The boy's lower abdomen twitched rapidly, and his whole body trembled during the climax, which was as beautiful as a fairy.

"Woo..."

Ruan Wu woke up with a feeling of suffocation, only to find that his small mouth was being blocked by someone, and a big slippery tongue was stuffed in his mouth, licking and intertwining his tongue wantonly. Dancing together, under the thin blanket, the man's two fingers were inserted into her hole, mixed with the slippery water and thrust back and forth. The man's upper body was tilted over and pressed.

Ruan Wu twisted her soft body, pushing the big tongue in her mouth with her small tongue, trying to squeeze it out, but was rolled up by the man's big tongue, packed and carried back to the man's big mouth, and started sucking erotically .

Her soft little hands pushed away the man who was pressing on her, and her soft waist twisted, trying to push away the big hands that were groping and taking advantage of her, and the fingers that were playing with her pussy. The man suddenly gasped sharply. , pressed against his lips, but holding the lip flesh between her teeth, and breathing quickly to calm down, Ruan Wu felt that there was something pressing against his side...