Ending: Slutty married life, kitchen play, being fucked in the pussy while weari

front page
Ending: Slutty married life, kitchen play, being fucked in the pussy while wearing an apron, with a cock in his mouth
search
Ending: Slutty married life, kitchen play, being fucked in the pussy while wearing an apron, with a cock in his mouth
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
there is none left
[Add bookmark]
Lu Shi's rage didn't stop until Ruan Wu cried and agreed to the proposal. Ruan Wu couldn't stand being fucked in such darkness day and night. He felt that his pussy was about to be rubbed out with sparks by the cock.

Thinking of this person lying on top of him every night, thrusting hard, the strong masculine scent and hot temperature wrapping him tightly, holding him, pressing him and pressing against him.

Every inch of skin could clearly feel Lu Shi's strong body, which was as heavy and passionate as a volcano and full of explosive power. The big hard objects filled and stretched his vagina time and time again, squeezing and pulling the flesh that contained abundant juice.

Every time Lu Shi held his buttocks and squeezed it hard, and fucked him until his pussy juices splashed all over the place, he couldn't close his legs. Lu Shi's huge body was squeezed between his thighs, and his powerful crotch moved up and down. Pin him to the bed.

Ruan Wu felt that it would be difficult for him to leave Lu Shi again in this life, because there was absolutely no second man in the world with Lu Shi's explosive power and endurance. He was occasionally gentle, but his gentleness contained a deep desire for control.

Ruan Wu wanted to escape, but he was determined to not be able to escape.

Might as well enjoy it.

Lu Shi's pressing steps gave Ruan Wu rare courage. During the school's National Day holiday, Ruan Wu came home and came out. Unexpectedly, his parents looked like they had known for a long time.

Especially his mother praised Ruan Wu's bravery.

"We thought you would never open up to your parents. Son, can you tell us that your mother is very happy."

It all feels like a dream.

Four years later, in the first week after graduating from college, Ruan Wu and Lu Shi held their wedding in S city.

Ruan Wu has a soft temper and doesn't like too noisy environments. When he's not at work, he likes to stay at home, read novels and cook.

When Lu Shi came home from get off work, he smelled the aroma of bread at home. When he walked in, he saw Ruan Wu tinkering with cookies in the kitchen.

Lu Shi hugged him from behind...

"Honey, I prefer you to wear nothing under your apron."

Ruan Wu reacted quickly and turned around to push him away. Lu Shi smiled slightly, grabbed his hands and held them behind his back, pressing him down.

Ruan Wu's lips were blocked, and before he could close his mouth, a familiar taste greeted him. Ruan Wu's heart trembled, and his body softened.

Lu Shi already knew the sensitive spots on his body, and now he was teasing and rubbing them without any effort. Ruan Wu was dazzled by the electrifying touch, and opened his small mouth with confused eyes, letting Lu Shi's sensitive big tongue move in his mouth. Stirring and twisting inside, the sound of churning water sounded in the silent space.

By the time Ruan Wu was brought back to his senses by the trembling sensation, Lu Shi had already finished sucking the sweet fluid and nibbled down his neck to his chest.

He was wearing casual pajamas today, and now the buttons on his chest were torn open. One of his nipples was sucked and bitten by Lu Shi in his mouth. The red bean that had bloomed at the top was pinched by two fingers from time to time, and was rubbed lightly and heavily. Pinch and pull...