Chapter - 01 🔪

A man was sitting on a chair and talking on a call

"I want it at any cost, legally or illegally, I don't care. I just want that building at any cost or you guys will have to risk your lives."

An answer comes from the other side, in response to which the man says angrily.

“I mean what I just said, what's mine is mine, I don't fucking care who wants it, it's all what I want. And that building is mine and I don't care about the money. I want that building at any cost. Remember, at any cost."

The person on the other side says something to which the person answer him again.

"Better! Do it before tomorrow otherwise you know what I can do to you!"

After saying all this, he disconnected the call and when he turned around, he saw a man sitting on his knees in front of him. His hands were tied behind his back.

"Yeah! so what was I saying?"

The man asked in a heavy voice while looking into the eyes of the man sitting below. The man fell at Aagah's feet and started apologizing to him.

"Aagah! Aagah! I must have made a mistake Aagah. Forgive me. I'm sorry Aagah. I'm really very sorry."

"Sorry? Really? Are you?"

"Yes! Yes! Forgive me, please, I'm really very sorry. I will never make such a mistake again. Never!"

Aagah moves his chair a little closer to him, he asked his men to open his hand, as he's hand got untie, he takes his right hand, cross his fingers into his and stared at him.

The man knew how dangerous the Aagah was, so his nervousness increased. He looked at their hand and starts pressing his fingers with his.

“You know Jamil, I don't like it when someone lies to me and you know what the worst thing is???

Taking a deep breath he looks at him again and continues.

"When I give someone more money than he deserves and he goes to lick someone else's plate just for a few pennies. I just hate that kind of fucking basters. I really hate that kind of disloyal people."

As soon as he says this, he starts pressing his finger straight back. Jamil looks painfully.

"Aagah! No, Aagaah, Aagaah, please forgive me... Please, Aagaah Saheb, I know I made a grave mistake, please forgive me. Please, I request you to forgive me. For the last time, please forgive me."

He starts crying in front of him.

"You have betrayed Aagah, you will definitely be punished. And this punishment will be the last punishment of your life, a punishment you'll never forget."

"Aagah! Aagah! No... please I will never make a mistake again, I will never do this, I will never betray you. Forgive me, I will never make a mistake, please forgive me."