Chapter - 03 🔪

Haya was leaving quickly in the cab while bodyguards were still following her. She was looking back again and again. Those bodyguards were continuously following her. Seeing this she was very stressed.

"Brother, please drive fast. As fast as possible. Otherwise they'll catch me."

She requested the driver to drive fast as they were almost behind them.

"What should I do now? I can't let these people catch me. God! Save me please."

She talked to herself. Sweat coverd her whole face. No matter how fast the driver was driving they were still close to her.

Otherside, the leader of those bodyguards called her aunt.

"We will catch her Madam."

"Catch her and bring her back under any circumstances, otherwise there will be big trouble."

Her aunt yelled at the bodyguard over the phone.

"Yes ma'am."

___

At Farooque Residence.

Her aunt was roaming in the hall from here and there in stress. Suddenly someone in a groom attire rushed inside of the house pushing all the bodyguards away. He was  furious.

"What the hell is this? You had said that the marriage would take place today, she would not be able to run away anywhere, you took the money and still she ran away. Can you even imagine the consequences, If your husband comes to know about what you have done with his dearest daughter."

"Saizy! Lower your voice. Don't forget, you are standing in front of your Khala (aunty)."

"Noori Khala! I'm very serious right now and I also know whom I talking to. Right now, you are not my aunt but just a dealer. Who sold her own husband's brother's daughter for some money. So, you don't talk to me in that tone."

He said pointing his finger at her.

"I don't want any mess or trouble because of you. Otherwise I'll expose you." He warned. Then again he questioned.

"Didn't you say, that there will be no trouble now? Then how did they run away? Despite having so many bodyguards?

"I know what I had said but I didn't know that she would turn out to be so clever and would run away like that. Look, it's not too late, my people are chasing her, they will bring her back and she'll have to marry you. I'll do this, by myself. Just calm down please."

Noori tried to control his anger.

"What if she contact Khalu (uncle), then?"

"She'll not be able to do that. Don't worry. His number is off, and there is no other option to contact him. He is on a business trip, he has two days to return."

She tried to calm him down. He was still very angry, and now he was not going to fall for her words any more.

"I will find her and bring her back, myself. And if she manages to escape, then be prepared to give Khalu a good excuse."

He stared furiously at her and walked out. Took his car and went to catch Haya.

____

Haya was still in the cab, she took the phone from the cab driver and was repeatedly calling her uncle because he is the only one who could save her. She was looking back again and again and making calls but her uncle's phone was continuously off.

"Please Brother, please drive fast."

She again request in her fearful voice. The driver was confused because she didn't tell him where she wanted to go, so he asked.