Pups VS Victoria

"What was that?" Liberty asks as the group is heading down the street and hears rumbling before a large crack in the road appears.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Chase shouts as he puts on the breaks.

"Chase!" Alexis shouts as she uses vines to stop Chase's vehicle.

"Thanks Alexis." Chase says.

"Earthquake!" Marshall shouts.

"I don't think that's an earthquake." Ryder says before the group sees a giant Humdinger.

"You gotta be kidding." Alexis says.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my old friends. The PAW Patrol." Humdinger says.

"Humdinger." Ryder says.

"He looks different than I remember." Rubble says.

"And if by that you mean angry and huge then yeah he is definitely different." Alexis says in alarm.

"Go! Spread out and don't get stepped on." Ryder shouts as the group splits up and tries to avoid being stepped on before later regrouping only to stop at a dead end.

"It's a dead end! Turn around!" Ryder says before the group sees Humdinger.

"Looks like it's the end of the road PAW Patrol." Humdinger says as he laughs and begins going toward the group.

"What do we do?" Rubble asks in alarm as Humdinger prepares to step on Ryder.

"I don't know. We're trapped!" Ryder shouts.

"It's the Junior Patrollers!" Liberty shouts as she sees Nano, Mini and Tot begining to distract Humdinger before making him sneeze.

"Marshall, Alexis the crystal's in his jacket pocket!" Ryder shouts as he scans Humdinger.

"We're on it Ryder!" Alexis shouts as she and Marshall manage to get into Humdinger's pocket.

"Got it." Marshall says as he holds the crystal.

"Oh no you don't! Nobody messes with Giant Humdinger. Ow!" Humdinger shouts as he grabs Alexis and Marshall in his hand before he opens his hand revealing Marshall is using the crystal to burn Humdinger while Alexis is biting him.

"If you mess with the fire pup you're gonna get burned." Marshall says proudly.

"And if you mess with a wolf you're gonna get the claws." Alexis says as she smiles.

"He's shrinking!" Ryder shouts before Alexis and Marshall jump down to safety using tents while Humdinger shrinks as his giant hat falls on him only to shrink on him and trap him.

"Humdinger you're going back to jail." Chase says as he smiles.

"Oh not again." Humdinger says sadly.

"Nice work Alexis, Marshall. Let's take that crystal and go get Skye." Ryder says as the pups howl as they take off following him.

*Timeskip*

"Vance is distracted at the door. Zuma you're up." Ryder says as Marshall gives Zuma the crystal while the Junior Patrol is distracting Victoria.

"Aye-aye Ryder sir." Zuma says as he begins making his way to help Skye in the building before Skye comes flying out of the building with Victoria right after her.

"Only one of you has powers! Ha! You're no match for me!" Victoria shouts as she laughs seeing the group.

"We're a team. When you go up against one of us you go up against all of us." Ryder shouts as the others being their vehicles over.