Chapter 6: I Am Not The Only Traveler

One day, Ethan and Val were at the skating rink with Dylan, Max, Sara, and Yaz. They were all high, and Ethan's eyes were bloodshot red as they usually were when he was high.
Ethan was drinking a blue raspberry slushie while Val drank a cherry one. Whenever they made out, their mouths turned purple. Usually Ethan got cherry coke slushies, but Val wanted to make purple, so Ethan caved and got a blue raspberry one.
Sara and Yaz were skating around the floor and falling over continuously. Dylan was trying to hit on this one girl by saying, "Would you like to be my baby momma?" He got another broken nose that night.
Once Ethan saw the blood, he laughed and said, "You dumb motherfucker," as he cleaned up the blood.
"She was hot," Dylan laughed as he groaned in pain.
Val skated to Max, "See anyone you like?"
"No, I don't really like people like that," Max said as they looked at her.
"That's okay. Wanna skate?" Val asked.
Max and Val skated around and laughed as the both of them fell from being really high.
Ethan got Dylan's nose fixed up, so Ethan went to Val and Max. "Guess who got another broken nose."
"I wonder... Whoever could that be?" Val said jokingly as Dylan skated to them.
"Fuck all of you," Dylan laughed.
Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne began to play over the speakers, and Sara and Yaz skated over to the others. "Oh fuck all of you. We're dancing to this right now," Yaz said.
All six of them skated to the middle of the floor. They danced their hearts out. They laughed so much. They had never been that happy.
They all sat at the table after the song and got nachos from the concession stand. Val really only ate when she was really high; it was as if all of her insecurities about her body faded, like her. "Duuuudes," Dylan began, "I'm really fucking high," he laughed, "I can't feel my fucking legs."
"No way. Fucking same!" Val laughed as she looked at Dylan.
"Someone carry me home," Dylan said then gave pleading eyes to Max, "Carry me home tonight and I'll carry you home tomorrow."
"Fine," Max said as they stuffed a nacho in their mouth.
Val looked at Ethan,
"Babyyyy, can you carry me back to your house?"
Ethan was about to speak, but before he could, Dylan said, "Go to pound town."
Sara looked at Dylan, "If we weren't so fucking high right now, I would break your nose. Wait someone already did tonight."
Dylan flipped her off.
Ethan looked at Val and said, "Of course I'll carry you, love."
Yaz checked the time, "Shit I gotta get home."
"I'll walk you," Sara said as the two of them took off their skates.
Dylan flipped her off.
Ethan looked at Val and said, "Of course I'll carry you, love."
Yaz checked the time, "Shit I gotta get home."
"I'll walk you," Sara said as the two of them took off their skates.