Chapter 34

Because he drank too much soup at night, Song Huaishu suddenly felt a little anxious before going to bed. As soon as I finished solving the problem and walked under my parents' window, I heard them mention Lu Zheng'an's name. Song Huaishu wanted to hear what his parents would say, but he suddenly stopped.

Song Huaishu was stunned for a moment when he heard his father say that Lu Zhengan wanted to come over to make a decision the day after tomorrow. Although it was strange why Lu Zhengan came here so early to make a decision, it could not be denied that his joy almost overflowed from his heart after hearing the news.

Just as Song Huaishu was happily thinking about what clothes he would wear in the future. When he was trying to make himself look worthy of Lu Zheng'an and prepare some dishes to entertain the guests who came over to make reservations, Song Huaishu suddenly heard his parents talking about his disability. For an instant, Song Huaishu seemed to have a basin of ice water poured on his head.

Having been with Lu Zhengan for so long, Song Huaishu never confessed his secrets to him. Even in front of Lu Zhengan, he had forgotten the fact that he was disabled...

Song Huaishu couldn't imagine what Lu Zheng'an's expression would look like when he knew his secret, maybe it was ridicule, maybe it was disgust..., but none of this was what his father should have to bear and face for him.

But he really likes Lu Zhengan, cares about him as a person, and really wants to spend the rest of his life with him? Song Huaishu couldn't imagine what Lu Zheng'an would do when he discovered his secret after the two of them completely treated each other with sincerity.

I'm afraid it will be a hundred times more embarrassing than it is now...

But now that their parents are old, they have devoted their whole life's efforts to themselves, and they cannot allow their temporary selfish desires to be harmed by others.

Thinking that maybe he and Lu Zheng'an would part ways, Song Huaishu felt like his heart was twisting. Listening to his parents' plans for his future in the room, Song Huaishu suddenly had a bold idea in his mind.

He wanted to go find Lu Zhengan and tell him his secret!

If Lu Zhengan couldn't accept it, then he would leave Hualong Town according to his parents' plan and never see Lu Zhengan again.

Song Huaishu didn't know how long he stood under the window until the sounds in the room gradually disappeared. Song Huaishu's hands and feet stiffened before he walked step by step to the door, opened the door latch and disappeared into the night step by step...

During the distance from Hualong Town to Hualong Mountain, Song Huaishu had a lot of thoughts in his mind. It wasn't until he came to the door of Lu's house and looked at the closed door that he finally realized what he was doing.

He raised his hand to knock on the door, but his mind recalled Lu Zheng'an's thoughtfulness and care in the past, but Song Huaishu couldn't knock his hand.

In the end, he just put his palms gently against the heavy door panel and slowly sat down along the wooden door. When the mountain wind blew across his face, Song Huaishu wanted to straighten the hair that was blown by the wind and stuck to his face, but he found that... Did you know that I was already bursting into tears?

When Song Huaishu sat down leaning on the door panel, the ducks in the chicken coop behind the west wing suddenly heard footsteps and thought that the owner had gotten up to prepare food for them, and suddenly they quacked happily.

Song Huaishu was startled when he heard the duck's cry and hurriedly held the door panel to get up. But he found that his legs and feet were already sore and weak after walking for such a long time, and he fell to the ground again.