Chapter 109

The thunder rumbled for about half an hour, and Lu Zhengan sat at the window, afraid to fall asleep.

Since the rain during the New Year, not a drop of rain has fallen. In order to preserve the peach orchards at home, Lu Zhengan tried every means. Although compared with carrying buckets of water on my shoulders before, it has already saved a lot of effort. But if you water the entire garden, it will still be very tiring.

Especially now, during the critical period of fruit growth, water is absolutely indispensable. Now that God has finally shown mercy, how can Lu Zhengan not be excited?

At this time, Lu Zheng was sitting quietly at the window, feeling the cool breeze blowing in from the outside, for fear that this was just a dream. It wasn't until ten o'clock in the morning, when the dark clouds overhead became lower and lower, as if you could touch them if you stretched out your hand, that the heavy rain finally poured down.

When he saw the water in the yard pouring out like a stream, Lu Zhengan finally couldn't help but lean on Song Huaishu behind him, gritting his teeth to suppress the heat in his eyes.

Song Huaishu lowered his head and glanced at Lu Zhengan in front of him. Seeing his Adam's apple rolling, he thought of Lu Zhengan's hard work in the past few months. She reached out and hugged his shoulders, hugging Lu Zhengan tightly in her arms with her thin body.

"Zheng'an, it's raining."

Hearing this, Lu Zhengan did not speak, but nodded slightly. It wasn't until he heard the door of the hall creaking open that Song Huaishu let go of Lu Zhengan, and the two of them came outside the house together. Looking at the two elders standing under the eaves, Lu Zhengan really laughed at this moment.

The heavy rain continued for nearly two hours, and then the rain slowly became lighter.

Lu Zheng'an, who was thinking about the orchard, waited for the rain to subside and took out the dusty raincoat from the warehouse. "It's raining pretty hard right now. Why don't you wait for the rain to lighten up for a while? Are you going out?"

"It's okay, it rained too hard just now. I have to see how the fruits on the trees are doing. I'll be back in a while." Lu Zheng'an said while tying the bag on his raincoat.

Seeing this, Song Xiren hurriedly said, "I'll go with you, shall we?"

"Father, please don't go. It just rained and the mountain roads are slippery. You can just stay at home and help your mother look after the star." After saying that, Lu Zhengan went out with the shovel.

Lu Zhengan followed the path at the door to the orchard and looked around carefully. Except for some shrunken peaches that had been knocked down by the heavy rain, the situation was pretty good. There was stagnant water in some low-lying areas. Lu Zhengan dug a small ditch with a shovel to drain the water out.

After walking around the orchard, Lu Zhengan had just washed the mud off his hands and feet in the ditch beside the mountain road. As soon as we climbed the mountain path, we saw a man wearing a raincoat not far away walking towards the mountain. Lu Zheng'an looked around and saw that the person coming was Lu Changgen, so he stopped and waited for a while.

"Uncle Changgen, it's raining so heavily, why are you here?"

Lu Changgen wiped the rain off his face, turned to look at the orchard, and sighed heavily. "It rained too much just now. I couldn't bear to worry, so I came over to take a look. How is the situation? Have the fruits fallen?"

"No, the situation is fine, don't worry."

After hearing what Lu Zheng'an said, Lu Changgen turned around and looked at the wheat fields down the mountain that had begun to turn yellow. "I don't know what I want to do. I see that the wheat in the wheat field will be harvested in a few days. It's raining heavily, and I see a lot of people are lying down. This year? I'm afraid it will take a lot of trouble to harvest the wheat. "