Author's Note

Hello Hello!
I guess I really needed a separate chapter to explain some things on what's going on with the book lately.

To the readers who don't actually follow me, this would would probably be very confused so I'll just explain it here.

Many of you have likely noticed how very slow updates had been since the last few chapters of this book and the main and only logical explanation is my lack of time and motivation. Not in the sense that didn't want to write this anymore but rather my motivation and attention was diverted elsewhere like all my other books that I really began to enjoy writing.

In my profile I announced long ago that I will end this book once the "Birthday", "Proposal" and "Wedding" chapters were posted but I will have to back out on the last one because I truly think that this is an appropriate ending. For a book that was sort of being a struggle to keep up with I thought it'd be best to end it while it's strong than to ruin it all when I lack the will to do it.

I wouldn't call it a burden but with this one wrapped up, I can finally focus on my other works without feeling guilty of leaving things empty!

Still! This was an amazing ride and I thank you all for keeping up with this book and hello to all those who come across this book in the future. As of right now, this remains my most popular book on my profile and I'm so glad that my writing was seen as good enough to gain this much of a following.

If you want, you can always take a look at all my other works, who knows I might do another DDLC book in the future.

Peace Out!