Chapter 14 - Worried / Enough!!

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

The Rathore brothers were sitting in Sakshi room, Vanshika was unconscious, laying down on her bed.

The doctor checked her and then informed something to Aryan., he nodded and motioned Avinash to drop him till the gate.

Vanshika scrunched her eyebrows and slowly opened her eyes and saw Rathore brothers,  sitting beside her.

She tried to sit,  Aryan saw her and helped her in sitting.

"Princess are you OK now? " He asked.

She nodded with a weak smile.  Aarav looked at her in suspicion.

"Are you sure,  because wild cat you don't look like it! " Aarav said.

" Yeah,  I am fine " Vanshika said assuring them.

"OK then,  you need something? " Aryan asked with a smile.

"Yeah.. Uhmm.. Water" She said.
He gave her a glass of water.

She gulped the water.

"What made you faint? " Aarav asked.

"Well,  I was talking to Advik,  and he really said some stupid horror stuffs and because of it I was scared so much, that I didn't realized,  that I fainted " Vanshika said anything that came in her mind.

"Really?  He said it,  such a fucking idiot,  I need to reach him a lesson looks alike" Aarav said, shaking his head.

"Aarav language!  And no need to teach him a lesson" Aryan said sternly.

Vanshika averted her eyes at his cursing, but couldn't wipe the smile, she had listening his protectiveness.

Sakshi was sure lucky to have four caring brothers!

"Sakshi if you feel little unwell, just tell me OK,  I was worried for you, when you fainted in my arms. " Aryan said in a sad voice.

Vanshika stared at him,  he sighed and ruffles her hair.

"Now let's go and have lunch, if you are feeling well!" He said, she nodded with a smile.

He said and dragged Aarav holding his back collar with him,  he tried to protest his elder brother but failed.

Vanshika sighed and stood up from her bed,  took the phone,  and called him.

"Hello, pretty lady, Did you faint just hearing my voice "  he said in a teasing tone.

She was embrassed, hearing him.

Does he even knows what he is saying?!

"No way!  I just called you to ask.....did Sakshi picked up her call" She said denying but in last sighing.

"Yeah,  she picked up,  she told me her phone was in her bag,  while she was in the kitchen with some Maria " He said.

"Oh...Maria" She muttered the last one.

Maria must be only the one who must be good to her!
She thought.

"BTW, Are you OK,  why did you faint?" He asked.

"How did you know? " She asked noticing now.

"Well,  someone didn't hanged up on me" He said.

"Oh... Are.. You...really worried? " She asked.

"Well.... No... I was just laughing,  when you fainted, Right." He said sarcastically.

"Of Course I will be worried pretty lady" He said.