Chapter 57 - What are you doing here?

Third person pov :

Three man were sitting in a cabin talking with each other.

"Heard the Rajasthan mafia boss is here Reddy? " A man said.

"Hmm.. He is in our area.. Don't worry....it is in our control,.. Nothi—" The other man, Reddy was cut off by a loud opening of door and then closing.

The guard closed the door, panting heavily, the two man stood up except Reddy.

"What happened? " He asked.

"He is here boss! " The guard, they all were confused, Reddy knew whom he was saying,  he leaned back on his chair.

The door opened with gunshots,  the two men got confused more but soon removed their guns when understood!

Many guards came and shot on the men hands, put them on gunpoint.

"Kneel down Now! " The guard said,  both the men knelt down, with their hands up.

Reddy knew whose guards are there,  he was just waiting for the person to come, A man in tattoo on his neck,  and stood beside the door leaving space for more guards.

Here comes now the leader, who has dominant aura always surrounded around him.  His walk radiants power, If you saw him coming just think....he is not alone,  he always comes with walking danger behind him!

And here comes the walking boss, Readers your one and only....
AVYAAN SINGH RATHORE

"Welcome Avyaan welcome,  what a great entry " Reddy said with a smile, as he stood up.

"Shut up... Sit" He said sitting on the opposite chair, He( Reddy) chuckled and sat on his chair.

"How did you remembered me? " Reddy said intertwining his fingers.

"Don't act Reddy..you know why I am here"  Avyaan said with a stern look.

"Hahaha.. So you got to know that was me" He said laughing.

"I told you many times.. dare to touch my family...and the consequences won't be good." 
Avyan said with a warning tone.

"So just kill me Avyaan or you might regret later"  Reddy said leaning on the table.

"I won't give you so easy death.. Reddy" Avyaan said looking at David.

"Then you might regret...when there will be harm on your family. " Reddy said staring in his eyes.

"you can't even touch my family...Reddy.." Avyaan said calmly looking directly in his eyes.

"Says the person.. Who was not able to do anything...when his sister was lost." He said scoffing,  Avyaan clenched his fist.

"She is with me now...she is with her family now.." Avyaan said glaring at him.

"Says who...who couldn't stop his father hating her,  who couldn't protect her childhood! You won't be able to save her again.. " He mocked and warned at last.

"Bring him in the basement.. "Avyaan said coldly and stood up, he started to chuckle.

"Damn....you all really don't deserve her at all, her father doesn't love her,.....her mother died at her birth..tsk tsk.. poor girl...then she got lost from you all....Come on Avyaan.. You people couldn't even take the responsibility of a girl. " He said with pity.

"Keep your mouth shut! " Avyaan said to him, 

"Why.. Truth always is bitter.. You failed it..Avyaan! " He said,  David knew his boss anger will rise.. Anything doesn't irks him except his siblings talk mostly his...sister!