85. THICKER INDEED 🔥🔥

I backed into the bedroom, my dress hitched up above my hip, letting the night's cold breeze brush its lips on my heated skin. A shaky breath caught in my throat, and I could feel a pounding in my chest, growing like my desire.

"Now?" I whispered, my fingers wringing at the hem of my dress.

He shrugged. His shirt slid down his shoulder as he undid another button.

"Or never," he said. "You choose."

I let out a winded laugh, and cringed at my own breath. I sound like an idiot.

He stood between me and the Moon's peering eyes, his commanding silhouette standing tall in the open door. He leaned against the frame, one hand gripping it firmly above his head, his muscles flexing a little too much for him not to be doing it on purpose.

Juan's dark gaze twinkled with his imaginations. "I'm not scaring you, am I?"

I shook my head, mouth agape as if was under a spell. Juan shut the door behind him with a quiet click, and his long strides closed the space between us.

He towered over me, his burning gaze swathing every inch of my body before his hands cupped the sides of my face.

"Are you sure–" Juan's tongue knotted with mine, twisting my words into moans.

*** THIS IS SMUT. Please skip ahead a few pages if you're a) not interested, b) reading this at work or c) my mother ***

He threw me down on the bed, one hand coiling around my waist and the other holding my wrist. My legs parted for him, and his hips pressed into the space. I stifled a moan as his bulge rubbed against my inner thigh. I traced its outline with my fingertips and imagined the shape in my mind. It was thick, hard, neverending.

Juan nibbled at my neck before replacing the nipping sting with featherlight kisses and the warm caress of his deep, longing breaths. His hands trailed upward my stomach, finally finding the sensitive swell of my breasts beneath my dress.

With gentle pinches, Juan rolled my burgeoning nipples between his thumb and index finger. I lifted my arms in surrender and he removed the dress from my figure. He paused, taking a step back to admire me like a painter with his greatest masterpiece.

A wicked smile spread across his face, and he got down on his knees. Gently guided by his steady fingers, my lace lingerie glided down my ankles and to the floor. He spread my legs a little more, and the cold metal of his thin gold chain met the warm skin of my inner thigh.

His fingers dug into the sides of my hips, holding them down on the edge of the mattress, as my back seized and arched with ecstasy. I rested my trembling knees atop his shoulders, and let his tongue carefully pleasure every right spot.

He took me over like a fever, making my whole body shiver. In every gasp, every moan, every lustful cry, I uttered his name. Juan. Juan. Juan.

"Juan," I yelped out, before I clasped my hand over my mouth.

His mischievous eyes peeked up between my legs, and he laughed.

"You can scream my name as loud as you want," he said, resting his stubbly cheek against my thigh. "Nobody's going to hear you."

He pushed two fingers inside of me, curling them up against my slick walls, and teased my clit with tiny circles drawn by the tip of his thumb. He had me under control like his little puppet. All he had to do was bend his index finger, and my entire body would twitch.

His nostrils flared and his grasp tightened. Each touch sent thrills rippling throughout my frame, from the base of my skull to the tips of my toes. I felt his cool lips lingering in the crook at the top of my leg, leaving tender bites whenever I spasmed too hard.