13.Anika and Aarav talk

Aarav makes Anika sit on the couch.

"Anika, you are fine, na?" Kiara asks her, putting the food plates away.

Anika just nods in response.

Aarav fills up a glass of water and passes on to her.

"Anika, you can finish your food if you are not done." Aarav says while observing Kiara's actions.

Kiara comes from the kitchen to the living room. She pulls out a drawer, takes out a medicine strip, picks a tablet out , gulps it down with water, and then quickly heads to her own room.

"I am done." Anika replies while leaning a little on the couch and also observing Aarav.

Aarav takes the medicine strip, which kiara took and reads the name of the tablet.

Anika watches Aarav's facial expressions change. He must be having questions.

Anika knew Kiara must have taken painkillers as she takes it many times, but she couldn't explain it to Aarav.

"Does kiara take these tablets always when she is in her period?" Aarav asks Anika. He understood what was going on really fast.

"I am not aware, Aarav, may be she takes it every time, but i am not sure. You first tell me why you gave me an injection again?" Anika says, which makes Aarav turn towards her.

"What should I answer you Anika, you were burning with fever, shivering a lot, you had almost 104° fever. You had to take it." Aarav says while coming back close to her.

He takes out his thermometer and stethoscope to check her.

"No, Aarav, I am fine. There is no need for this." Anika says as she always tries to get away.

"So you want me to come at night to check you when you are sleeping peacefully. I also need sleep, by the way."

"Aarav, what is this. I am fi.." Aarav puts in the thermometer to stop her blabbering.

Anika watches him with the thermometer in her mouth.

Meanwhile, he keeps his hand on her wrist to check her pulse and then takes out the thermometer and reads it.

"You knew it's going to be normal."Anika was correct this time.

Aarav doesn't pay attention to her words and gets ready with the stethoscope.

"Better be obedient now. You were choking just a few minutes earlier." He says, showing the diaphragm of the stethoscope.

"You are going to do whatever you want to. Just check and go. Don't you want to speak to me at all?" Anika says, slowly getting frustrated.

Aarav looks at Anika and, while smiling, shakes his head.

"Are, I won't go without talking to you. Let's finish this fast, and then we will chat."

"Ok, then I will cooperate, but don't take out one more injection."

"Yes, I definitely won't, now lift your your top for this."

"Lift my top. Aise nahi chalega kya?". (you can't do like this)

"Cherry, I get to listen better if there is no piece of cloth. I don't ask this for all patients, but I think we can be this comfortable."

"Ok, as you say," she says and lifts her top.
Aarav slids the chest piece inside while still looking at her eyes.

Anika watches him closely, slightly blushing too, but Aarav is fully concentrated in his work.