FOUR

jay @eaglej4y:WHATS YOUR MAJOR -> Ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:       MUEHEHEHEHE

jay @eaglej4y:
WHATS YOUR MAJOR
-> Ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
       MUEHEHEHEHE

jake 😛 @jakeypoo:
NERD ALERT
-> Ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
       SHUT UP

heeseung 🎸 @le3he3s3ung:
you should totally tutor me ;)
-> Ni-ki 🥅  @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
       embarrassing coming from someone whos ancient

At 4:30, Ni-ki walked into the rink to start practice when he saw the others waiting by the seats.

"Am I that late? Or is practice canceled?" He asked

"No, the ice skaters wanted to go first today. Well- mostly their coach... You can go set your things in the locker room if you want," Heeseung told him.

Ni-ki nodded at the older and rushed off to the locker room while he called someone.

"Hey, Sola! The other group wanted to go first today so I'll be home by like 8:30 ish?"

"So do I have to make dinner again..?"

"No! Tell them that I'll bring dinner later once I get home, okay? Have you done your homework yet?"

"No.. I'm stuck on a problem and I don't really wanna ask mom again,"

"Awe, okay. I'll help you later okay? I gotta go, I love you!"

The second he stepped into the locker room, he heard yelling.

"Jungwon, I swear to god that is NOT how you do it?!"

"And how would you know?! You're the one who needs a tutor!"

Ni-ki took a look at the paper the boys were looking at while he walked to his locker.

That's so easy though...

"Uhm.. The answers 9.378, by the way," Ni-ki awkwardly told them. They all stopped what they were doing and raised their eyebrows.

"How the fuck did you get that?!"

"Language, Sunoo!"

"Haha, it's okay. You have to divide that by this and THEN subtract, not the other way around," he said, pointing to different parts of the paper. Sunoo's jaw dropped at how easily the other boy did the problem.

"Wha..."

"At least say 'thank you' you ungrateful shit!" Jungwon yelled to Sunoo.

"Uh- yeah, thank you. How'd you- what?" Sunoo was still confused, if it wasn't already obvious, Sunoo was shit at math.

"I can explain it later, I still have to go warm up. You guys should too, I think your other friend already started," Ni-ki said, closing his locker.

"Hm? Oh, yea! Thanks again!"

🏒⛸️

Since the hockey players always practiced first, they never realized how skilled the ice skaters were.

They moved smoothly along the ice, never missing a beat to the music. Their jumps were flawless, landing every single one.

After a while they started practicing their solos. The fierce looking one went first, skating to House of Cards by BTS.

Jake was in awe the entire time, Ni-ki assumed that the boy was the one he fancied.

After, the cat looking one went, dancing to Golden Hour by JVKE.

Jay was basically melting when the other boy made direct eye-contact with him.

The last boy finally went, the one who was a jerk to Ni-ki.

He danced to Exit Music (for a film) by Radiohead. Not only was it heavily dramatic and dark, it was amazing.

Ni-ki felt his heart skip a beat when the boy spun right past him.