NINE

{this chapter just contains Sunoo being uncomfortable with food, it's not enough to put the actual warning since it's only a small teeny portion- just be aware}

Ni-ki 😒

Sunoo:
what time are we meeting again

Ni-ki:
12:30

Sunoo:
K
do i need to bring anything?

Ni-ki:
Scroll up, I sent it in a message

Sunoo:
oh okay
why do you type like that

Ni-ki:
Like what?

Sunoo:
like that

Ni-ki:
???
read at 11:30 am

"Sola! Start getting ready!" Ni-ki yelled from outside her room.

"Okayy!"

🏒⛸️

"Riki, is this 'Sunoo' guy nice? Do you think he'll like the picture I drew him?" The two siblings were currently walking to the cafe.

"Umm... He's not the nicest to me, but I'm sure he'll love the drawing!" Sola nodded at him.

"Alright, I'm not sure if he's here yet so just hold on to my hand while I grab us a table, okay? It's pretty crowded," She immediately grabbed his hand as the walked in. Ni-ki scanned the area, trying to find the shorter male.

"Hm, I guess he isn't here yet..." He paused and went up to the hostess at the front of the cafe.

"Hi! What's the wait time for a table of three? We have another person on the way,"

"There's no wait, come with me," The hostess softly said with a blush on her face.

"Thank youuu!" Sola exclaimed, picking up a menu. The hostess smiled at Sola before she walked away.

"Sola, choose what you want, okay? I'm gonna text Sunoo really quick!"

Sunoo 😨

Ni-ki:
Are you on your way? I'm not rushing you by the way, take your time! :)

Sunoo:
yeah my bad
i got into an argument with my mom
i'll be there in like five minutes
swear
sorry

Ni-ki:
No worries! Do you want me to order you anything?

Sunoo:
i'll look at the menu when i get there
thanks though
Ni-ki liked a message

🏒⛸️

Sunoo came rushing into the cafe, trying to find the other two. Once he did, he ran to their table, dodging the waitress's "Oh my god, I'm so sorry for being late! Oh- You must be Sola! I'm Sunoo, it's nice to meet you!"

"I drew you a picture! I hope you like it!" Sunoo looked towards Ni-ki with a smile, but he was met with an expression that read "you better act like it's the best thing you've ever seen".

"Um- Yes, it's very pretty! Thank you, Sola!" The younger girl blushed before she started coloring again.

"Do you want to order something? Or just get straight into it?" Ni-ki asked, taking a sip of tea.

"I'm not that hungry, we can just go straight into it," Ni-ki looked down at him with a confused expression, but let it go.

"Alright then. Sola, do you need anything else before we get started?" She shook her head.

"Okay, get out your work book..." He said with a sigh.

About an hour into their little study session, Ni-ki heard Sunoo's stomach growling.

"Are you sure you're not hungry? You're free to order something, I said I'd pay after all,"

"I'm sure... I ate something earlier!"

"Earlier when?" Ni-ki really didn't want to pry, but he was genuinely concerned.

"Can you just stop talking about it?! Let's just work on math, and not talk about eating," After that, the environment became severely awkward, even Sola could tell.

Ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
ur not even gonna follow me before tagging me? wowww
-> Sunoo <3 @sunsunsunoo:
      no i refuse
  -> Ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
       😒😒

jungwon @yangjungwonnieee:
s-s-study date 😰😰
-> Sunoo <3 @sunsunsunoo:
      NO STOP EWWW
  -> Ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
        ew? im offended
    -> jungwon @yangjungwonnieee:
         😏😏

**
a/n
jungwon #1 sunki shipper