Chapter 7

In night-

Alexander call everyone except Bella  into the office. Bella was in her room.

Bella loved the  Frozen movie so much that all her brothers decorate and designed on Frozen theme.
Bella's room was ready 2 days ago and she slept with her mom and daddy, but then Bella started insisting that now that she has grown up, she will sleep in her own room.

Bella's room

"They are coming" Alexander said seriously

"It's a good thing anyway we didn't meet each other after Bella's kidnapping" Iris said

" I also know this, but I am worried about Bella. She has just got used to us , now suddenly she will meet so many people lest she get scared." Alexander said with  concern

"We'll tell Bella that rest of our family members are coming to meet her." Enzo said

"We need to talk to bella." Alexander said

"But, It's is already late in the night. It is time  for bella to sleep, we will talk comfortably in the morning." Iris said

"Ok" Alexender said and everyone nodded.

Iris went to Bella's room and saw that bella was drawing in her book.

"Come on bella, it's time to sleep now." Iris said

"Ok Mumma." Bella said cutely.

In midnight-

Everyone was sleeping comfortably in their rooms, suddenly someone comes into Bella's room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bella wake up look who has come." Unknown said.

" I want to sleep." Bella said sleepy.

" Oh so my dear cupcake loves her sleep more than me okay, I'll go." Unknown said.

" Cupcake? Angel, is that you Angel??"
All the sleep went away for bella and she sat up.

" Yes Cupcake" Angel said

"I miss you Angel." Bella said while hugged her.

"I miss you too Bella." Angel said hugged her back.

"I knew that nothing happened to my, angel is  very strong." Bella said proudly.

"Cupcake, how do you feel here? Doesn't anyone bother you? You can just told me and I will beat the shit out of  them." Angel asked

" No Angel, everyone loves me a lot here. They all say that if anyone tried to hurt me, they will beat that person very badly." Bella se cutely
(AN- Or maybe they will kill that person. Why didn't I say it right?)

" This is very good thing. They are your family Bella, they will never hurt you but they love and pampered you so much." Angel said with a little smile.

"Angel come on, let me introduce you to my family."  Bella  said happily.

"No Bella, I will meet your family but when the right time comes." Angel said.

"Ok Angel, I know you mean the right thing when you say it." Bella said.

"The rest of your family is coming to meet you next week, so don't be afraid they all miss you and love you very much and will never hurt you and your Angel is with you to see everything else." Angel said.

"Bella, I have come to tell you that they all love you very much, so are you ready to tell them your past? And if you want, you can take more time. It is your decision and I am with you in every decision." Angel said

"I am ready Angel, I love them all too." Bella said.

"But do you remember, what you don't have to tell them?" Angel asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just have to tell them about my past.
Don't tell anyone about your past." Bella said

"Very well bella." Angel said

"I will pray to God that you also meet your family too- oops I am sorry angel I forgot, your family is bad." Bella said and hit herself on the back of the head lightly.

" Bella you know my past I did not hide anything from you because I trust you and I know you will not say anything about it to anyone without my permission." Angel said gentlely.

"Yes I promise Angel, I won't do anything that hurts you." Bella said showing her little pinkie.

"Thanks bella." Angel said and kissed bella pinkie.

" Yes, this is also true the day I met your family, I beat them all a lot and I also told my daddy and brothers to beat them all. They have hurt my beloved Angel." Bella said angrily but she looked very innocent and cute.

"You are very cute bella." Angel said pulled her cheeks lovingly.

"Okay, I will leave now." Angel said and got up but see bella  holding her hand.

" Please stay a little longer just until I fall asleep." Bella said tears in her eyes.

" Well you know that I like your smile the most and your tears is the worst and it hurts me a lot. I stayed and you wiped your tears like my strong bella
And give me your world's best sweet smile." Angel said lovingly.

Bella smile and wipe her tears.

"Angel, tuck me to sleep just like you have been tucking me to sleep since childhood." Bella said pouted

Angel laid Bella on her chest like a baby and started caressing her hair with her hands and softly lullabies to her. After some time bella fell asleep and Angel made her sleep comfortably on the bed and kissed her forehead and left away from there.

"Good night and sweet dreams bella
Love you." Angel said

Hy star's 💫💫💫💫💫

Did you like this chapter

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe, stay happy

Are you guys excited for the next updete?

Please like and comment