Chapter 13

Author Pov-

Today Noono - Noona, Uncles- Aunts and all cousins are going back there home. There is some small gangs trying to steal their shipments they all have to be taught a lesson about not messing with the Romeno's.

Bella was crying because she did not want anyone from her family to go away from her, she had become attached to everyone.

The tears coming out of Bella's eyes felt like knife wounds in Everyone's heart.

"Bella my baby, Stop crying we will come back soon.
It is very important to go, but if you cry like this then how will we all be able to go?
You are a very brave girl, aren't you??" Noona said softly.

Bella nodded while wiping her nose.

"Bella whenever you miss us, you can video call us and we will all talk a lot" Brendon tried to cheer her up.

"And whenever you want to meet us, just give us a call and we will be there the next moment" Zio Alessandro said

"Pinkie promise" Bella said showing her little pinkie.

"Pinkie promise" Everyone said together showing their pinkies.

"I miss you all" bella said

"We all miss you too" Everyone said union.

Everyone set out to go to the airport where their personal jet is.

They all left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After they all left Bella's mood was off.

"We should do something to improve Bella's mood" Marco said

"But what should we do" Lucas said

"Well....... We could go to the beach or the Zoo or we could go somewhere......we could do alot of things..." Enzo said.

"We should definitely take Bella to the Disney World" Domino said.

Everyone likes this idea.

"That's a great idea!! I bet she'll love it and the boys will have some fun as well !" Iris said excitedly.

"Alright then..... It's settled....
Aris' you go and set everything especially the security and all of you keep it a surprise for Bella" Alexender said

"Okay Dad" Aris' said.

"Mia Amore can you go and pack our principessa bagpack" Alexender said to Iris.

"Offcourse honey" Iris kissed Alexender's lips.

" Eww, go to the room mom dad" Marco Said

"She is my wife and this is my House you shit " Alexender said

"Mommm" Marco said teased.

"Alexender fucking Romeno Don't you dare to say anything to my son" Iris said angrily.

"Our's" Alexender correct her .

Iris glare him and he immediately shut his mouth.

Boys laughing at their Dad.

Alexender Pov-

When they all left, bella become very sad. she had become so attached to them. That she did not want to let them go. We all prepared a surprise to improve my Princess's mood.

Both Iris and I went to bella's room to prepare her bag pack. We kept her favourite dresses and other things, some of bella's toys, her slippers, shoes. We packed a little suitcase for her and put it down at the door.