Fyolai - Love you

Art above: Creantzy on ig/Twitter

Look who even wrote a new oneshot! Btw thank you for already over 16 k reads and 265 votes! Love you all!! 🫶🫶

Now into a story that this time doesn't really have a plot :D --->

Third person POV

Nikolai wrinkled his nose, not that he could in the first place even feel it. The air was so cold that it felt like thousands of needles were pricking his skin.

He watched as his breath vapor flowed in the air until it disappeared under the moonlight.

"Why are you here in the cold?"

Nikolai suddenly heard the all too familiar voice that always succeeded to bring a smile onto his face.

"Dos-kun!" He jumped happily onto Fyodor, wrapping his arms around the other one's neck. "I was waiting for you!"

"That's sweet, but you could've just gone home already and I'd have come after finishing my job," Fyodor said, sliding his hands around Nikolai's waist bringing him closer.

"Da da, I know I know, but I wanted to wait for my dear husband!" The white haired man pecked Fyodor's nose giggling afterwards causing Fyodor to roll his eyes even though the corners of his mouth curled up.

"Stop the nonsense and come, let's go home."

They walked together hand in hand home while the moon was already rising in the sky since it was winter and late in the evening.

When they got home and took off their outerwear, Nikolai immediately attached himself to Fyodor's side.

"It's so cold, but Dos-kun is so warm!" Nikolai babbled all kinds of nonsense while still hugging Fyodor's side as hard as he could, of course being careful not to accidentally harm his husband.

"Is your face cold?" Fyodor asked Nikolai who just padded his eyelashes at him a little confused about the question, but still nodded. "Then let me warm it up."

After that the only thing Nikolai knew was his husband's lips on his own, kissing vigorously. He kissed back, entangling his fingers in Fyodor's ink black hair.

In that ecstatic moment Nikolai didn't care a bit that he hadn't eaten all day, and that he probably should, but all he was thinking about were those lips on his own and the arms sliding on his waist.

But well, that he didn't care about being hungry didn't mean that nobody else would either, and so he felt Fyodor biting lightly his lower lip after what all Nikolai felt was cold air's touch instead of those warm lips.

"Hey!" Nikolai frowned at Fyodor, still euphoric after the kiss.

"Food first," Fyodor said, pressing a finger to Nikolai's lips preventing him from leaning forwards to catch Fyodor's own lips again.

"Mhm-m!"

"Yes."

Fyodor simply crouched down and then stood up again, this time with his husband thrown over his shoulder. He easily carried the white haired one to the kitchen, after which he seated Nikolai down on a kitchen chair.

"Food food!" Fyodor exclaimed happily and began heating up a kettle full of chicken soup from the previous day.

Nikolai grumbled unhappily to himself. "If you start kissing someone, you can't just stop in the middle of it! And it was even Dos-kun who started the kissing, not me!"

Fyodor at that moment was still by the stove, keeping an eye on the soup so it wouldn't boil over the edges. Suddenly he felt a pair of hands on his waist, and then he was already turned over and pressed against the counter.

"Oh, someone's mad." Fyodor smirked at the scowling face of Nikolai, knowing full well that what he did was a little dirty, though he didn't really care right now.

Instead he smiled lovingly at Nikolai, brushing his fingers through the other's hair, making the scowl on Nikolai's face disappear.

Nikolai smooched a long kiss onto Fyodor's lips, after which he stepped aside like a good boy, waving towards the soup that was about to boil.

Fyodor raised his eyebrows at Nikolai, but then just began dealing with the soup, leaving Nikolai standing there alone for a moment.

He eyed the man in front of him, tracing every single feature. He had memorized every single curve of the man's body, and even when it was covered by clothes he still knew exactly how it looked like.

Finally the food was served and they sat down and ate together, talking about their day and everything that came to their minds.

After that they went to shower and finally bed.

Nikolai looked down at his husband's face that was illuminated by the moonlight, making the scenario look like it was from some kind of movie.

He leaned down and plastered multiple kisses on the other's face, making Fyodor puff out a laugh.

"Missed me?"

Nikolai nodded, looking dreamily at Fyodor's lips that were in a gentle smile. Fyodor just raised his hand, stroking Nikolai's hair lovingly.

Nikolai leaned into the touch greedily, thirsting for any kind of physical interaction with his husband.

"Come here," Fyodor said in a gentle tone, opening his arms wide for Nikolai to cuddle between, and so he did, lowering himself from the sitting position that he was in and letting his tired body relax, knowing that he was safe and in good care.

Fyodor kissed the top of his husband's head, whispering in a voice that was already turning sleepy. "I love you."

"Mm love you too..."

Woohoo, here's some Fyolai fluff, you deserve it! I have a feeling that my writing skills have improved a lot since my very first oneshots, and I'm really happy with it :D

Word count: 943