𝟑. ✭ 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✭

Malyssa screams so loud I doubt her vocal cords will work properly after. Luke holds her still now, just standing there as she finishes her orgasm around him. Mal's toes are curling. Her knees are weak by the time she's finished. Luke pulls out of her languidly and Mal slowly stands to her feet. She's a shaky, wobbly mess that is wide-eyed when she turns around to look at him.

"You've— you've never..." She's at a loss for words, which, Malyssa hardly ever is. "Only when..."

"Only when we almost lost Denver, I know," he finishes for her, as he often does for both of us. The man is telepathic.

But their statement has me asking, "what's this now? Only when you've almost lost me?"

Luke turns to look at me and thankfully that fury I'd seen moments ago is extinguished. His eyes roam my face and there's a hint of sadness there as he states, "the only other times I was that rough with her, fucked her, was when you were shot." He takes a step towards me and touches my face in a tender fashion with, "and then again when you left us to go back to New York."

"Well, not really, I was pregnant but he was extremely controlling," Malyssa chimes in. "So am I missing something?" She comes up beside us, gaze going back and forth, "you said something about making you doubt your selves and our relationship, Luke. What was that about?" Her voice is filled with worry as are her bright blues, sexy-time all but forgotten.

"Fine-ass over here has fucking control issues and couldn't get it up in a way that would satisfy me."

"I got it up just fine," Luke snaps at me. "And if memory serves correct, which it most certainly does, you came all over yourself." He grabs ahold of my throat with a smirk. "How is your throat, by the way?"

I slap his hand away, "fuck off, it's fine." Luke chuckles while giving me a cheeky wink. So I add, "how's our ass? Still filled with my cum?" That has the smirk wiping off his face and it's my turn to throw one at him. Giving him an overly exaggerated wink as I grab a handful of his ass and then smack it.

"Wait a minute," Mal's voice is husky, a touch deeper, it's a tone I have so missed as she continues, "are you insinuating that you throat-fucked Denver? Because if that's what you're saying..." Her eyes are practically sparkling with want and desire at Luke.

Great. Now she sounds like that's all she's ever wanted to see in her life.

Luke takes a step toward her then backs her against the wall in a predatory way with, "I didn't just fuck his mouth and throat, I rubbed my cock all over his face. Made him choke on my cum. Then when he couldn't take any more I came all over that filthy mouth of his. All over that beautiful face." He swings an arrogant look in my direction, "isn't that right?"

I hate the fact that his words have my dick throbbing so fucking hard at the remembrance. Him absolutely just using me like that is something I never thought he would ever do, would ever want to do. But he had. And I'd let him. God, I had come so fucking hard.

Luke's subtle laugh under his breath has me pulling out of the memory. Once I look in his eyes I can tell he knows exactly what I was thinking about.

"Fucking mind-reading-ass over here," I grumble at him. "Get out of my head."

"Are you sure? You seem to really enjoy me being inside of it." He looks back to Mal, "he came all over himself. He was absolutely covered in cum."

"I—" Mal chokes on her words. "I want to see that. I need to see that."

"Oooooooof fucking course you do," I let out an irritated sigh.