chapter 16 👑

"kook , from where are you designing your wedding dress?" Minotasa asked the prince, who was sitting across from him at the dining table having lunch.

He put his fork down, elegantly wiped his lips, and answered, "I haven't given it a thought yet, hyung but I have thought to take help of Jenni noona I told you about. "

" I guess she can help us out," he  smiled.

Taehyung watched all of this with a frown on his face and a stiff body and fisted palms .
.
.
.

"Good afternoon, my prince," Jenni greeted the prince upon entering his chamber.

"Good afternoon, noona," Jungkook smiled at her and hugged her, which was warmly received by Jenni.

"What does his royal highness need my help for?" she asked.

"Well, noona, I need your help in selecting a wedding dress for me and  my handsome future husband , Prince Minotasa " he giggled.

Jenni's face lost color, but she managed to look nonchalant.

"Sure, my prince," she managed to say, trying to be unfazed. She glanced at Taehyung, only to find his jaw clenched and fists balled, looking particularly at no one.

Jenni called the best designers of the Kingdom of Korea to the palace; they were looking for the best  dress suitable for both the princes.

"Well, how does it feel to watch your love of 16 years marrying someone else?" Jenni asked her brother, who was watching the couple selecting the dress at a distance while sipping his iced latte.

Taehyung didn't say anything; his jaw clenched, and Jenni knew she hit the right spot.

"His royal highness looks happy," she smiled, looking at the couple.

"Too sad; the reason is the prince," she said again while sipping her drink. Taehyung's fist clenched.

"Well, our prince deserves someone with balls ." she said, leaving him with his thoughts.

The prettiest  prince stood in front of the mirror, trying on a beautiful necklace matching his  outfit. Minotasa  approached him , took the necklace, and placed the jewellery on the delicate neck of the baby prince  , admiring his reflection in the mirror .

"So pretty," he said, causing the pretty  prince to blush.

Taehyung, watching this, felt suffocated and wanted to run away from the chamber.

He tore his gaze away from them and looked elsewhere in the room.

"My wife looks so pretty," Taehyung snapped his head towards the couple, only to see Minotasa's  hands on the jungkook's thin waist, Jungkook's hands on the prince's shoulder, he looking down in shyness, and the Japanese prince looking at him  intensely.

It was the last straw for Taehyung. He didn't know what got into him. His feet dragged him towards the couple, grabbing the  arm of his prettiest prince . Jungkook looked at him bewildered, finding himself being dragged by his bodyguard. Taehyung's feet moved farther away from the chamber, his jaw clenched, nose flaring, and breathing heavily. Jungkook couldn't process what was happening before he found himself pinned against the wall by his bodyguard.

Taehyung 's one hand bounding the wrists of the prince above his head a and the other on his waist, holding him delicately but firmy, for the first time in 16 years, Taehyung's hands didn't shake holding royalty. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, feeling like a rabbit cornered by a lion.

"Who the f*ck said you're going to end up being some one else's wife?" Taehyung spoke firmly.

"All you'll have is a Me as a husband " he remarked, meeting Jungkook's gaze.