Chapter 5: accident

Im driving back from Ayla's we had a movie day and just hung out for a little bit

Im driving back from Ayla's we had a movie day and just hung out for a little bit. Before I left Milo and Oliver were at the house getting ready to go somewhere, I didn't ask where tho, I assume with Kai and Brayden tho.

Traffic is super busy today, especially at this intersection. I'm about to turn when a car turns into the wrong lane and hits the side of my car pushing the car to almost fall into the ditch, luckily it stops. What the fuck happened?!

I feel a pain shoot through the left side of my ribs. I get out of my car holding the side of my rib cage. It hurts really bad. Tears pool in my eyes but I don't let any fall.

The guys hurry's and gets out of his car and runs over to me, "oh my goodness I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He rushes to say.

"Yeah I think so." My rib hurts that's all.

I hurry and pull out my phone as the guy calls the police. I first call Ayla since I was just with her. No answer. I call Oliver next, he probably with the boys but he always answers me. No answer tho. My mom's out of country she's no help. Fuck. I go to call Milo next. Please pick up.

"Hey sunshine, what's up?" He asks.

"I-I got into a c-car accident." I mutter.

"What the hell? Are you okay?" He asks.

"My rib hurts a little, I think I'm okay tho. Ayla and Oliver didn't pick up."

"I'm on my way send me your location." He says as I hear his car start.

"I will. Is Oliver not with you?" I ask.

"He had to go to an appointment so I stayed at your guys house. I'll be there soon." He says and hangs up the call.

5 minutes later he's already here. He beat the ambulance!? I'm leaning against my car as the police talk to the guy tears run down my checks and Milo runs over to me.

"Are you okay Quinn?!" He asks.

I just nod, and lean into his chest and his arms wrap around my waist and mine go around his neck and he hold me close whispering, "you going to be okay." And rubbing soothing circles on my back.

The paramedics walk their way over to me as I pull away from Milo, "we have to take x-rays to make sure you're okay." The lady says.

"Okay." I say.

"I'll meet you at the hospital and I'll try to get ahold of your brother." He says, and I nod.

I walk off with the paramedics and ride in the ambulance back as they ask me questions.

We arrive and they take x-rays, when I get back Milo is waiting in my room.

"We'll get your results back soon, wait here till then." The doctor nods at us and leaves.