Chapter 2

He tore open my white blouse with his right hand revealing my black bra.
"Wow that's what I'm talking about, you've been hiding this huge tits from me all these while huh" he began placing wet kisses on my cleavage Eww.

I struggled to get free from him but he slapped me on my face, it burned like hell. I couldn't believe I was gonna loose my virginity to this man and his tiny dick. I looked at Mr David's eyes which was clouded with lust, does it mean that his girlfriend doesn't satisfy him. I mean his girlfriend Jennifer was very pretty and she was a bit nice to me. Oh why did she have to leave I and this goat alone.

"You clearly like it Ayla so stop wiggling" he kissed my ears and lips still holding my hands down strongly.

He held my hands with just his left hand and used his right hand to unbutton my black skirt, with his legs trapping my legs down. I kept on wiggling as he continued kissing my neck and ears. The door bell rang and he stood still with his hand tightly covering my mouth.

"Now who the fuck is that?" he muttered lowly. It kept on ringing that he decided to go see who it was.
He took a handkerchief on the lamp desk beside the bed and put it inside my mouth to shut me up. He picked up my ripped blouse and quickly tied my hands to the bedpost.

Satisfied that I wouldn't be able to escape, he left to see who was at the door. I struggled to free my hands cause this was my best shot at escaping from him, but I wasn't able to. How did that asshole manage to tie me up so tightly.

I heard voices at the door, it sounded like a neighbor came to see if everything was okay, but I couldn't scream or anything because of the handkerchief inside my mouth.

I wasn't giving up, I stood up since my legs were free and began dragging the blouse until it began ripping apart. After few seconds I successfully untied myself. I was about running out of the room but I heard his dangerous footsteps drawing closer to the door.
I quickly tiptoed back and searched around for a weapon, but there was nothing. I opened the small window in the room and hid at the back of the back of door.

He quickly opened the door and I stood still. He saw that I wasn't on the bed and he quickly ran to the window and looked outside, I took that chance and ran out of the room.

He saw me run out and chased after me. I was nervously unlocking the door when he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"You stupid bitch! you were trying to escape from me right? you think that is possible?" he asked, a sense of hopelessness brought tears to my eyes. And he gently wiped my tears away.

"I-i'm s-sorry sir" I managed to say.

"Now that's a good girl, come here" he wiped my tears and helped me get up. I began coughing continuously as if I was about dying.

"What! what is it?" he asked angrily. I kept coughing and fell to the ground.

"Jesus! Ayla what is wrong with you, what is it?" but I didn't respond, I kept coughing and he ran to the kitchen to get water.

I stood up and quickly ran outside. I knew he was already after me, so I hid under a vehicle in front of his house.
And that was how I found myself waiting for help while hiding under a vehicle outside Mr David's apartment. It was already dark and cold outside, I was in nothing but my black bra and skirt. I sobbed quietly while lying down on the cold rough floor.

I heard his angry footsteps around the vehicle that I was hiding under and I covered my mouth with my hands. I shot my eyes tightly as he stood beside the vehicle, I tried to calm down by taking deep breaths but it wasn't helping.

" Hello Amber, your stepsister is such a bitch, she tricked me and sprinted off, but she couldn't have gone far" he said angrily. It was really no surprise to me that Amber could do something like this to me. She hated me so much for reasons best known to her.

"yeah don't worry, I know that bitch is hiding somewhere around here, just can't figure out where yet. And once I get my hands on her, I'll fuck her so hard that she can't walk the next day" he said bitterly,
I gasped out loud in shock and I knew he heard it. I silently prayed that he didn't hear me , but he bent down and saw me hiding under the vehicle, he smirked,
"found her" he hung up and dragged my left leg, I screamed for help as I kept kicking him to let go of my leg. Thankfully I kicked him in his balls,he groaned and fell to the ground.

I ran through the other side of the vehicle, I ran to the neighbors house banging and pleading for them to open the door, but they didn't, I guess they were too scared.

He ran towards me and I ran to the main road, screaming for help with the last strength I had, but the road was so quiet and cold, with nobody in sight.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, I felt myself loosing consciousness.
"Hey! let her go right now!" I heard a man's voice.
Mr David left my arm and I fell to the ground.
I saw the man punch Mr David few times, before he took me in his arms tapping my face gently to stop me from loosing consciousness,

"Hey! are you okay? wake up! hey stay with me...." I heard him say right before I blacked out.

.......
Please 🥺 do not forget to vote and comment thanks.