Laura

So this is what you're busy every time, and at this time. Phil is a horny bastard, big time! Then I heard his Ford pick-up drive in to park it on is front yard, so I immediately ran downstairs to hide in his bathroom. When I felt that he is already upstairs to check on Britanny at his fancy telescope. I quietly tiptoed out of his house and smiled at how things are great when you're an adult, I can't wait to become a woman.

My neighbors are good people, it's just that maybe they are bored or sad when they're at home that they do what they do to have fun or find happiness. I am okay but I get sad when I am alone too. So, watching videos cut, do surgeries on people are awesome. I think I want to be a doctor when I grow up but we don't have enough money to make me one. So, when mom's out working as a nurse in a hospital near our village, I would ran errands and do household jobs for our neighbors to get some money out of it. I now have $30.00 and would put some on my piggy bank and use some to buy ice cream or candies. Then, a thing stuck me. I can save up for metal tools like what doctors use in surgery. So I did that and bought my first surgical knife. I tried using it to cut a frog I caught one time on our school pond. But it's not the same as when I am cutting human skin. It's more enchanting, thrilling and listening to a person scream out of pain and blood oozing from the cut or peeled off skin, is very satisfying. So much was the arousal I get from the pain, I cum every time I pierce my own ear, tongue, eyebrow, nose and nipples. With my nipple, it didn't bleed much so I hated that part. But when my ear gets to bleed and tasted the sweet, salty blood of mine, my brain went straight to heaven after. And so, that started it all. My wild and crazy life into the world of peeling off or cutting skins, breaking barriers of the normal and abnormal, being free to make a choice, to make a person bleed and die or make a person especially women, bleed and cut her skin off to place on jars and idolize them inside my basement room, all the time, every time for a life time.

Mom died a couple of years ago and I was left with an uncle who happen to be Phil. He was nice at first but always wanted to feel me in areas I didn't want to be touched since they're private. I was sixteen years old then. I wanted to be sent to an orphanage but Phil didn't want to and he always said that he needs me at home, or he just wanted to fuck me every time he needs me when his sluts are out and about at the bar. I lived in fear where after school, he would try to break into my room and harass me.

I always hurry when I wake up and eat a little something on the fridge to get out of the house just as not to see him. I have friends at my section but never really had a close one to talk with about my issues. I do good in school and had A's on almost all of my subjects. Phil was very proud and sort of changed when I turned 18. But one night when we finished dinner where he cooked pasta and grilled chicken, which made me happy graduating in high school, he came into my room to kiss me goodnight.

For the last two years, all I ever wanted was someone to love me as their daughter. And Phil did that now and made me feel that I mattered. Phil, me and some of his friends ate and drunk wine, beer and gin tonic. I had the best time of my life and had everything I wanted to have ever since mom died, which I really grieved on losing until the present. I was happy and felt that I have a dad now, but when I hugged him, my eyes closed on feeling safe in his arms, he pushed me hard that I went down on my bed flat. He closed the door behind him and took off his shirt and pants down fast. He said many things to me that I hardly remember because I felt dizzy and I think I'm going to sleep now.

I did and the next thing I remembered was my v*gina hurt bad and I saw blood on my bed sheet. I was naked with bruises on my arm, back and face. Phil raped me and I never accepted that. He would come home and kiss me which I always shove off and look at him with great distaste and hate that I wanted to kill him right in front of me. He had a gun in his waist and he would flare it to me to scare me. And he did it successfully again and again. But one night when he was drunk and slept on the couch, his gun was on the side table, I was quiet not to wake him and took the gun. I didn't think twice and fire the gun once, twice and the third. I looked at his bleeding face and head with a gunshot hole and smiled. You think you can fool and rape me all over again.

I was naked with bruises on my arm, back and face. Phil raped me and I never accepted that. He would come home and kiss me which I always shove off and look at him with great distaste and hate that I wanted to kill him right in front of me. He had a gun in his waist and he would flare it to me to scare me. And he did it successfully again and again. But one night when he was drunk and slept on the couch, his gun was on the side table, I was quiet not to wake him and took the gun. I didn't think twice and fire the gun once, twice and the third. I looked at his bleeding face and head with a gunshot hole and smiled. You think you can fool and rape me all over again.