he kissed me

"My brother would hate it if he found out." I whispered in Perth's ear as I clung to him in my closet. It was dark and cramped and hot from our closeness.

Perth moved closer, in a whisper, "let's just wait until he's gone. And in the meantime..." he kissed my cheek. His arms wrapped around my waist and his hot breath melted my nerves. He kissed the side of my face again.

"Perth you're really asking for trouble" I whispered before pulling his face to mine. Pressing my lips to his, I was consumed by the taste of his mouth. It tasted like strawberries and forbidden desire.

I was not supposed to be doing this, not with my brothers best friend. But I've liked him for so long it's gotten to a point where I can't resist any longer.

*** 2 months ago ***

"Nanon, I am so thankful that you're letting me move in with you" I said and pulled a suitcase into my new room. Nanon walked behind with a box of packed up clothes.

"Yeah. I'm glad too. My little brother shouldn't be living in a dorm room any longer. Plus, it's really the only way Pa would have let my get a bigger apartment," Nanon said with a goofy laugh. He was right, our dad paid for Nanon's last apartment which was basically one room. His bed was practically in his dinning room which was a few feet from the kitchen. But since it's my third year at university I wanted to move off campus. And now dad is paying for a new apartment with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a balcony, and a large living room and kitchen.

Nanon already moved in last week and now it's my turn. I'm glad to be living somewhere new, but I am going to miss my old roommate. We became good friends during our first two years. Pond is still a good friend, and I'll see him in class, but I'm sure he wants to move in with his boyfriend anyway.

"Chi, I'm going down to the car to get the last box. Perth is also supposed to come soon so let him in if he knocks" my brother said before jogging out the door.

Two minutes later, there was a knock and kick on the door. "Open up already!" The guy yelled from the hall.

I went to open the door for him. "About time y-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw it was me. "Oops, sorry I thought Nanon was the one getting the door."

"Nope. It's me. He'll be back in a minute." I said before walking back to my room to unpack my luggage.

Perth is looking so fine today. His black sleeveless shirt really shows off his arms and tattoos. His wide jeans and converse also match really well.

As I unzipped the suitcase he came and stood at the door way of my room. "How's the new place so far?"

"It's good. It'll be much better once I get fully unpacked. The only down side is the stinky guy in the other room."

Perth laughed at my silly remark. I chuckled a bit, mostly because his laugh made me laugh. It was a contagious type of laugh or maybe I just really liked it, I don't really know.

Perth is my brother's best friend, and they've been friends for at least six years now. And I've had a crush on him for almost four years.

______

After moving in with Non I've spent so much more time with him. Last year, I was so wrapped up with my university classes that I was rarely able to catch up with him. And now, he won't give me any space.

When I'm home, he's home. And when I'm at the university library, he's there with me. When I go out to eat dinner, he's there too. When I go to see our parents, he tagging along too. I am tired of his face lately. But...there is one nice thing about his annoying presence, it's that his best friend is also with him half of the time.