hushed desire

Perth kissed me with care. His lips touched mine with so much control over his movements. His tongue swiftly opened my mouth to meet my tongue. His hands on my neck steadied my head. Oh and the way he consumed me. There was the slightest taste of mint from my tooth paste.

I moaned once as he sucked my bottom lip. Pulling away just a bit he whispered, "shh, don't let your sounds be too loud or else someone might hear from the other room. Just because he's asleep doesn't mean he won't suddenly wake up and catch us." He then quickly kissed my nose, then my left cheek, my eyebrows, then my forehead, next was my right cheek.

I was absolutely loving this treatment. It was so tender that it made my legs feel like jelly.

He then said, "I really want to kiss every inch of you. You have no idea the type of influence you have on me," in a very low deep voice.

He then kissed my neck, my right shoulder, and my chest. Next he pulled my arms from his body to lay kisses down my limbs. He kissed down to my fingertips, slowly crouching down and nearly on his knees. He looked back up to me.

"Chi, Chimon, will be by boyfriend?" He said in a hushed tone.

I was stunned by this question, but I immediately nodded. This was an absolute dream. I pulled him up. In a whisper, "yes yes yes yes, a million times yes..." I brought him into a hug. "I want to be your boyfriend."

He sniffed my neck and tighten his grip. We stood there hugging in the middle of my room for several minutes. This embrace was so comforting and just what I wanted.

Perth broke the silence, "I've wanted this to happen for so long. But we have to keep this a secret, don't we?" He looked at my face, his eyes took in every inch of my face. I think he was searching for an answer on my face.

I didn't want to agree, but there's no way that Nanon would be fine with this. I kissed his cheek. "Yeah we should just keep this between us for now. Hopefully just for a while though."

"I thought so. We can try to go on a date soon. I wish in could lay you down on this bed and continue to taste you, but I should leave. I don't think I could hold back if we went any further." He looked into my eyes, straying down to my lips and further south to my hips.

I began blushing again. I can't believe he just said that. He's right though. I'm not sure I could stay quiet with my long time crush taking things to the next level.

He kissed me once more. My lips longed for another intense moment of intimacy, but a quick peck was all I got. "Good night, uhh, boyfriend," he said as he pulled back.

"Good night, be careful on your way home. Okay Perth." I said has his body left my touch.

"Mhmm, will do. I'll text you in the morning" he said as he opened the door and checked for any sign of Non. He was gone in a moment.

Damn my brother for messing with my life like this. Why was he so against my love life. He's said that he's fine with me dating whoever I want, as long as it's not one of his friends. Why is he so protective over his friends. Perth is the only person I've had true unstoppable feelings for and he's off limits according to my annoying brother. Uhhhh!

The next day I went to class as usual and talked to Non like normal. But in the afternoon was when Perth finally joined us, I was more aware of myself. I made sure I was sitting up straight and that I didn't linger on Perth for too long. I calculated how long I looked at him. Then I checked for any reaction from Nanon.

When we went out for dinner, Perth sat beside me. I felt a wave of energy hit me every few minutes.

I looked over to Perth, he was beyond handsome. His hair was fixed just right, you could tell he styled it, but it also had the perfect messy look.