Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)

Author Pov:

Hosoek's mocking tone echoed in her ears as she stood between her brothers-in-law, who had now become her brothers.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she observed the dark and emotionless expressions on their faces.

Mark: No, Hyung, we were just having a conversation...

He said, nervously shifting closer to his brothers, noticing Taehyung's heated and angry gaze directed at him..

Yoongi: You all wasted an hour getting to know each other... that's foolish.

Yn stared intensely at him, drilling holes into his soul as he smirked at her. She clenched her fists and took a deep breath, trying to control her anger.

Jinyoung: No, we enjoyed spending time with her..

He spoke firmly, capturing everyone's attention. Yn proudly looked at her husband's, a mischievous smile forming on her lips.

Jungkook: So, now you're interrupting us in our own home?

He asked, his eyes cold and intense as he scanned his brothers, who exchanged nervous glances.

Jay: No, Hyung, we were actually planning to leave...

He said, sweat dripping from his forehead. Yn shifted her focus to him, smiling widely. He really liked her, she brought such positivity.

Yn: Why are you scolding them? I brought them here!

She shouted, pouting and crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow. In her husband's eyes, she looked incredibly attractive, even sexy.

Their gaze shifted to her chest and then to her slender legs. She scoffed, irritated by their blatant ogling in front of their brothers..

Jin: So, what should we do? Should we scold you?

He playfully asked her. She relaxed her arms and turned away, noticing her brothers who were now looking at her.

Yn: Oppa, are you going for getting ready?

She asked, her voice gentle and smooth. They nodded and chuckled when she furrowed her brows and gestured towards her husband.

Jackson: We can spend time later, what do you think?

He asked, and she immediately nodded in agreement, glancing back at her husband who was glaring at her. Her palms became sweaty and her confidence vanished from the window..

Her brothers exchanged looks, knowing it was time to leave or else their other brothers would build their grave in this library..

Slowly, they left the library with sweat on their foreheads. The intense glare they had been giving to their wife shifted towards their brothers, making them even more nervous..

After a minute, a heavy silence filled the library, making her even more anxious. The confidence she had shown earlier was now nowhere to be found.

Yn: AHH..the time..oh my god! It's so late..I think..I should go...and get ready..

She forced a laugh and clapped her hands, still avoiding facing her husband. Being a dramatic ass was her opinion if she wasn't married this earlier..

However, when she turned around, she stumbled back upon seeing her husband standing right in front of her, with no distance between them.

Her brows furrowed again, her lips forming a fake smile. Their dark eyes ignited something within her...

Yn: You.. know..it's..time..