Chapter: 35 (Plan)

Kim Brothers Pov:

We were shocked and our hearts skipped a beat when we saw the scene unfolding before us. She was dancing with a man we didn't recognize, and he had the audacity to touch her despite her obvious discomfort.

Adding to our distress, the chandelier hanging directly above her head made us feel a sense of impending doom. She had a small smile on her lips that captivated us, but this time it wasn't accompanied by anger.

Author Pov:

Taehyung, who was close by, looked at the chandelier and thought about the steps he needed to take in order to save her. He focused on everything necessary to rescue her.

Their eyes were fixed on the rope, which was becoming loose, causing their hearts to race in their ears.

Yoongi: Run!

Yoongi shouted, loud enough for people nearby to hear, and Jungkook and Taehyung quickly ran towards her at top speed.

People became quiet and looked around nervously as they witnessed the Mafia members shouting with their intimidating coldness.

The attention shifted to the chandelier, causing people to scream even louder.

As Taehyung ran towards her, he told Jungkook to break a glass of whiskey and grab a sharp piece of glass.

His mind raced with thoughts of the future as he ran faster, pushing anyone who got in his way.

Jin held his phone and spoke to Mason, instructing him to enter the hall with Horny and aids. The call got disconnected after they had planned everything out.

If the chandelier didn't fall, it would put many lives at risk. Their wife was their top priority among all the people present.

Bora and Jiho clapped their hands together, pleased to see Yn dancing under the hanging chandelier.

Bora: Finally, her game will end!

She said, taking a sip of her whiskey. However, their attention shifted to Taehyung, who was dangerously close to the dancing couple on stage.

Jiho: Fuck no!

She cursed, her eyes widening along with her sister, as they realized the clever strategy the brothers had used to save everyone.

Taehyung sprinted towards her, and as he neared, the volume of the shouting grew louder.

Taehyung: Hyungs!

He shouted and Yn's head quickly turned towards the commotion, witnessing people screaming and scattering in all directions.

Her head jerked upwards, and she was so astonished that she forgot to close her mouth upon seeing the chandelier hanging above her. She glanced around in all directions, her palms becoming sweaty.

Yn: Please let go of me.

She pleaded, attempting to push away the person who clung to her like a leech. Her eyes widened at the sight of her husband running towards her, and as the rope loosened, she shut her eyes.

And a painful scream left her lips..

"AHHHHHHH"

____________

Left you all robbed for the short chapter. I won!

20 comments to unlock the next chapter!