11 | 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 [2]

Not beta read

Short

▂▂▂【𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦】- 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 | 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚

Kazuha feels like Scara has been hanging out way too much with Heizou, again.

Is he upset? Of course he is.

He knows he shouldn't be this petty, yet he can't help but feel upset.

Heizou has Aether now, but why does he doubt their relationship?

He doesn't know.

“You're late, again?” Kazuha said, looking pretty upset towards his boyfriend. Scara, who was placing his bag down on the couch noticed the way Kazuha looked at him as he sighed.

“What is it again? I was only a few minutes late, what's wrong?” Scara responded, his eyebrows furrowed, showing signs of his annoyance.

What's so wrong with him hanging out with Heizou and Aether? Scara thought.

Kazuha raised an eyebrow at his response, shifting his position on the couch. “What's wrong?” Kazuha scoffed before standing up and walking towards the front door, opening it.

“Everything about it is wrong, Scara.” Kazuha was clearly mad, his annoyance was clear as he sent a glare towards Scara.

Scara stayed silent, his eyebrows furrowed as he saw how mad his boyfriend was, but he had no courage to reply.

Those were his final words before he left the dormitory, the door was shut with a loud bang as Scara slightly flinched.

The purple eyed man couldn't believe what he just saw, he didn't like it either.

“That bastard...” He mumbled before heading over to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Scara glanced at his phone, the clock showing it was already nearing midnight.

11.32pm, yet his boyfriend never came back to the dorm.

Scara was worried to say the least, but he still couldn't drown the feeling of resentment towards Kazuha.

Why? That man is too possessive, he doesn't like it.

After 6 months, Kazuha could finally admit he had jealousy issues, but he never admitted his possessiveness.

Scara furrowed his eyebrows more at the thought, he let out an annoyed sigh before eventually grabbing his jacket that was laid down on the couch.

He wore the black jacket and went towards the door. But before he could open it, the door was swung open by— Heizou?

Scara was stunned, why was Heizou here this late at night?

“It's late, why are you here?” Scara questioned the wine haired man, but all he did was just smile softly.

“Am I not allowed to?”

Scara stayed silent.

“That's not the point. It's late, why are you here?”

Now it was Heizou's turn to stay silent, he was hesitant to reply at first, it seemed like he was nervous.

“Look, I don't know how to tell you this but—”

“Get to the point, Heizou.” Scara replied in annoyance, he was clearly not in such a mood to be patient, especially knowing his stubborn boyfriend is out there and could be hurt.

Heizou furrowed his brows, not being able to look Scara in the eyes, refusing to make eye contact.

“I saw Kazuha kissing with a girl.” Heizou finally confessed, that confession certainly made Scara's eyes widen.

Scara couldn't believe it, no way, why would Kazuha...?

“Liar.”

No, Scara refuses to believe it. His beloved boyfriend would NOT do such a thing.

Yet, the pang in his chest kept growing. Emotions overwhelmed him, he knows Kazuha was not like that.

Heizou scoffed, “Believe me or not, I have proof.” he continued talking as all Scara could do was stand there speechless.

Should he believe Heizou or not?

He doesn't want to, he couldn't possibly believe such a lie.

But what made him believe Heizou so easily?

He doesn't know, all he knows that he wants to see it with his own two eyes.

But before he could respond to him, the man suddenly hugged him by the waist.

“I'm here...”

His hug was comforting, it was warm.

No, he doesn't...

He doesn't want to trust Heizou.

Tears started to form, a panging hurt stabbed his heart as he stood there. He couldn't form the words he wanted to say, he wanted to speak but he felt a lump in his throat, refusing to let him speak.

Heizou saw how Scara just stood there, the frown on his face soon became a slight smile. He embraced the man further, holding his waist as he comforted Scara.

Eventually, he couldn't hold back the tears anymore as he finally sobbed into the man's shirt, crying his heart out.

Was it the time for Scara to let Kazuha go?

He didn't know. He really didn't.

Heizou stayed silent, making sure he sees his every expression, the way he cried, the way he sobbed his heart out, everything.

He caressed his purple hair softly, trying to make up comforting words for the said man.

“I'll tell you everything...But for the meantime...” Heizou paused.

“I'm here for you.”

For Scara, he felt his world shattering in front of him.

And for Heizou, he felt his plan was succeeding.