(⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡²⁶

I can't fucking believe myself, I didn't ask Anntonia for her number, how am I gonna contact her, she also deleted her public Instagram, I'm missing her already.

It's been 2 days since she left, and I can't sleep right, then I had a bright idea, I immediately went for my phone and searched for Anntonia's brother's Instagram and message him, at first he thought it was just a fan account messaging him, I have to explain everything to him until he believed me, then told him about my plans, and he was okay about it.

I immediately booked a flight to Thailand, packed my bags, and was ready to fly to Thailand.

I know I'm not gonna regret this decision.

Anntonia's brother helped with my plans and I'm thankful that he is very supportive

And now I'm flying to Thailand, I am very nervous about it, but I know it's gonna be worth it.

when I arrived in Thailand, I immediately texted Anntonia's brother for their address, I have to be very careful when I arrive here, my arrival is supposed to be secret and I think some people know me here, I hope no one tells anyone that I am here.

I ride a taxi to Anntonia's address and Anntonia's brother is waiting for me outside

"Hey, I'm Michelle, to meet you"
"Hello, Welcome to Thailand, and welcome to our home, you can call Chris, come inside"
"So where's Anntonia?"
"She's not here yet, I sent her to do some chores," he said while chuckling

When I entered their house her family greeted me, they welcomed me as if I was part of their family and I am very thankful for it.

Her family is supportive of my plans and helped me set up some things to their houses.

The cake, the balloons, the flower, everything was perfect, we were just only waiting for Anntonia.

When Anntonia arrived she was very shocked to see me, she was also wearing her house clothes, an oversized shirt, and shorts which she look very cute, she didn't move for a while, still processing some things.

I held the cake and went to give it to her, her eyes were sparkling I don't know if she was about to cry or what..

"Anntonia Porsild, will you be my girlfriend?"