ˢᴱᵛᴱⁿ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᴰᵒ ⁻ ᴱˡˡⁱᵉ ᴳᵒᵘˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᴰᵒ ⁻ ᴱˡˡⁱᵉ ᴳᵒᵘˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ

Reina creeps downstairs while on the phone with Anya. She wants to get Goldfish, but quietly. She sneaks past her mom watching television, and tiptoes into the kitchen. She opens the pantry, and sees a bag of Goldfish. She snatches it, and closes the pantry.
"Oh my god!" Anya shouts, making Reina's mom turn around. She sees Reina, and sighs.
"Quiet down, I'm watching Gossip Girl," she says over her show. Reina nods, and rush back upstairs.
"Anyie, seriously? My mom could have killed me," Reina explains when she gets to her bathroom. She grins.
"Lydia and Andy broke up!" Anya exclaims. Reina raises an eyebrow.
"Awh, hope Lydia is doing well. But, what does that have to do with me-oh please no," Reina says, realizing what her friends are going to do.
"Okay, not now since it's like, 12 am, but in the morning you are getting a boyfriend young lady!" Anya insists. You see, Reina does have a secret, small thing for Andy. It was going to happen. He's the most popular guy in the school, and she is pretty close on the popularity scale. "Wait, do you even like him?"
Reina's stomach twists into knots. Should she tell her? But what about Aaron? Does she even like him?
"Well, yeah a-"
"Oh my goddd! I knew it from the start," Anya says. "Okay, I gotta go. See ya tomorrow?"
"You know it, Anyie. See you later." Reina hangs up, and turns off her light switch. She closes her eyes in her bed, but she isn't falling asleep. All of this drama might get out of control, and she needs to work on her mitzvah. Volunteering at a nursing home? Nah, too overused. Making cards for the homeless? What would the cards be about? Then, an idea sprouts in Reina's brain. Making onion soup for the hungry, and packing a lunch. Like the soup, water bottle, fruit cup, and some dessert. Reina places this idea in the back of her mind, so she can pitch it to her mom later.
~
The next day at lunch, Andy and Lydia's breakup is everything people are talking about. Reina sits inside with her friends today, since it's basically pouring outside.
"Hey Rei, what's good," Andy says from behind. Reina whips her head around, seeing his blonde curls in his face. She fixes the ones that are in his face, and Reina smiles.
"There, now you look less raggedy. What's up?" Reina jokes.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asks. Kym, Megan, and Anya pull out their phones to record, and flash Reina a smile. "In private." Reina's friends sigh, and put their phones down.
"Yeah, let's go somewhere more quiet," Reina responds. Andy nods, and takes her to a very quiet area. Reina sees Lydia, and feels extreme guilt. They weren't really friends, so it wasn't really bad, but still. Andy knocks on the hookup closet. Oh. My. Lord. Reina stands in shock, wanting to run away. Reina almost gags.
"Don't worry, we won't do anything like that," Andy reassures, basically reading Reina's mind. Andy opens the door for Reina, and lets her in. It's a decent size room, with a singular bench and a tiny chair in the corner. Andy locks the door, and lets Reina and himself sit down.
"So, obviously, Lydia and I broke up," Andy starts, taking a deep, sharp breath. "Well, Stacy sent me photos to try to get me to like her. But I don't like any of them. Reina Cohen, Frenchie, Rei, whatever, I really like you." Reina stares at him in astonishment. A smiles slowly, but surely, crawls up her face.
"Well, Andy Goldfarb, I thought it was stupid that people would fall for the same guy, who can be a douche. But, looks like I'm one of those people." Andy's look of worry drops, but his same smile stays on. He turns Reina's head, and they both lean in. His lips meet Reina's, his hands on Reina's face and her hands around his waist. It wasn't long, but they are both blushing when they release. There is a sudden knock on the door. Reina's heart drops.
"Go away!" Andy shouts. Two voices groan, and shuffle away.
"Well, can I finally have your number, Ms. Stubborn?"
~
It's probably Reina's least favorite bat mitzvah she has to attend this year : Lydia's bat mitzvah. She was on the phone with Stacy, since Reina had called her to accept her apology and just talk.
"I actually can't believe my friends wanna go to Lydia's bat mitzvah," Reina speaks, adding peachy blush to her cheek.
"For real, I'm actually so mad," Stacy responds. "I doubt she even wants me there."
"Well, we have to make the best of it, I guess," Reina concludes, dotting on a nude lipstick. She grabs her phone, and runs to Fleurette's room.
"Open the door, Fleur. You ready?" Reina calls as she knocks the door. Fleur opens it, and steps out in a royal blue, spaghetti strap dress with glitter spread all around the dress. Reina tugs at her off the shoulder coral dress.
"Stop, you look so gorgeous!" Fleurette exclaims.
"Thanks, Fleur, but your dress is gonna steal the show!" Reina expresses, hugging her older sister.
"So, you ready?" Reina nods.
"Okay, see you there, Stace," Reina says, hanging up. The two siblings rush downstairs and into the car, where their mom is waiting.
"Cmon girls, I wanna hang with Anya's mom," Reina's mom says when they arrive. Fleurette is touching up her blush, while Reina is texting her group chat with her friends. yall here yet? Anya texts. Reina responds, yeah i just pulled up, meet you inside. Kym replies, Nah, running late 🙄🙏, and Megan answers, 2 minutes away !! So excited to see yall again. Fleurette and Reina finally shut the car door, and run after their mom.
"Hey guys!" Reina expresses, meeting Megan and Anya after 4 minutes having to talk to Lydia's mom.
"Omg, finally! We missed you!" Megan says, giving Reina a huge hug. Anya joins in, n's they are all laughing and hugging. When they release, Reina feels someone caress her shoulder.
"Kym!" Reina laughs, turning around to see her last name twin. Kym takes a bite of a Twizzler, and the four girls sit down with the guys. Reina sits next to Andy, and he wraps his arms around her waist.
"Is this okay with you?" Andy asks. Reina nods, and loves how he asks for consent. She leans her head on his shoulder, and he kisses her neck.
"Alright! Put your hands up in the air like you just don't care, because it is officially Lydia Rodriguez Katz bat mitzvah!" Dj Schmuley shouts. The crowd cheers, as the entrance video starts rolling. Andy kisses Reina's cheek, while Aaron glares in jealousy. To my best friend, Lydia Rodriguez Katz. Reina looks over at Stacy, who looks confused. Adorable photos of Lydia as a baby roll in, from her birth to hanging with friends.
"If that was you and a boy, what would you do?" Someone during a video asks Lydia, who was holding 2 Barbies. Lydia make kissing sounds, then the crowd started laughing. Reina and Andy were pushing each other and laughing, as they heard Lydia say "because I like the way my feet smell!" Reina's smile started to fade. It was starting to get out of hand. Reina sees Stacy run up to Schmuley.
"How do you like the new girl?" Tara asks Lydia.
"Oh my god, I hate her. She's gonna turn into Kym, Megan, and Anya," Lydia replies in the video.
"Oh my god for real, cause why won't she shut up about her being from France. And she complains about Andy liking her?" Stacy says from behind the camera.
"Yea, honestly, Reina's a European bitch." Reina's heart drops. Stacy sees Reina, but it was too late.
"I'm going," Reina whispers in her friends' ears. She kisses Andy, and waves to her friends. She tries to keep smiling, but her mascara is starting to run down. Fleurette sees her, and ushers their mom to leave. Reina runs out, into the evening. She takes a sharp breath, and wonders, why?

ᵃ/ⁿ : ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᴿᵉⁱⁿᵃ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᴬⁿᵈʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵗⁱʳ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵒᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ, ˢᵒ ᵇᵃʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴬⁿᵈʸ ˣ ᴿᵉⁱⁿᵃ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢ 🤗 ᵃˡˢᵒ, ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ !!

ᵗ ʰ ᵃ ⁿ ᵏ ˢ  ᶠ ᵒ ʳ  ʳ ᵉ ᵃ ᵈ ⁱ ⁿ ᵍ  🎀

ᴵⁿᵛⁱˢⁱᵇˡᵉ ˢᵗʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ ᴬᵃʳᵒⁿ ᴾᵒʳᵗᵉʳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें