3.

-

" - here. It's tea. Helps with everything." Billy placed a cup of tea in front of Robin.

It was after school ,and everyone was at Stu's house.

Gretchen, Ben ,and James disappeared into Gretchen's room with a warning from everyone to keep the door wide open.

Billy and Stu may or may not be sending Randy to check on the younger silbings.

"Thanks." Robin said with a small smile.

"Are you feeling sick?" Stu questioned, walking over. His eyes full of worry.

"I'm fine. Seriously, I am." She replied.

"So, are we going to address the elephant in the room or what?" Tatum questioned

"The fact that Stu wears glasses?" Randy guessed, and Stu sat down next to Robin.

"The eye contacts hurt, man!" He whined, pouting a bit. "What elephant, tat?" He questioned

"Well, the fact that Ben, James, and Gretchen are looking for the one who is responsible for the deaths of Robin and James' parents." Tatum said, glancing at Robin.

"They might be onto something. Maybe we should. I don't know how to help them?" Tatum suggested

"You. The sister of a cop wants to do illegal things to catch a murderer that the cops gave up on? That's hard to believe, what do you want?" Billy questioned

Tatum rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "I want nothing, willam."

Billy glared at her when she said his government name.

"It's not Mr. Smith," Everyone looked over at Robin, who took a sip of her tea.

"He's too old. The guy has to be in his thirties at least around 38 or 39." She said

"How can you be so sure?" Sidney spoke up, and Robin sighed ,"because I saw him."

"I just can't remember his face." She added

"Maybe we could try something," Tatum told her, "something that could make you remember."

"Like what? Therapy?" Randy joked, and Tatum kicked him in the leg.

"No. Robin, do you trust me?" Tatum questioned, and Robin glanced over at Stu and Billy.

Stu gave her a smile while Billy shook his head, and she looked at Tatum.

"It's a maybe."

Tatum shrugged, "Fair enough," she stood up and walked over to Robin.

"Close your eyes." She told her, and Robin sighed before she closed her eyes.

"Remember that night, Robin, and tell us what you see." Billy rolled his eyes but leaned forward a bit curious.

🥀

Robin was twelve years old. She was staying up late after begging her parents.

She wanted to finish her drawing. She was almost done when she had to use the bathroom, and she couldn't hold it back anymore.

She stood up and rushed out of the living room, passing the quiet kitchen.

After she finished using the bathroom. She walked down the hallway but stopped by the kitchen as she noticed something from the corner of her eye.