~Chapter 15~

Dard mere woh bhula hi gaya, kuch aisa asar hua
Jeena mujhe woh firse sikha raha”

Shubman's POV
I heard Sara screaming and looked beside me. She was not in my arms. I ran and found the kitchen light on. I rushed towards her. I saw her panting and puffing.Her cheeks painted with tears, my soul broke apart seeing her like this. What landed us here. My sunshine’s life has been stormy and I didn't know. For me she was a girl that if she wherever she walked that ground would grow sunflowers and tulips. I heard her mumbling with fear.
*Shubman Ruh…Ruhanika is here.” 
“Please hide me shub.. she will not leave me. She choked my neck “ She said, keeping her hands on her neck. I wish I could fight her nightmares and kill her inner demons with my bare hands. I just wish they were physical. Tears. I didn't hate them this much as much as I hated them flowing from Sara’s eyes. Tears: Blood of your soul.
“She hates me shub. She hates me because of him. I did not do anything, I swear.” She said to assure me but it felt like she was assuring herself more. And what does she mean by ‘him’ she told me she never had any ex then… Questions were rummaging through my head and Sara had to answer them. Right now. I cannot let her suffer like this. If she wants time after she tells me the truth it's fine but I swear the person who hurted her won't see tomorrow's sunset. I made her drink water and took her to our room. I sat on the bed, settling her on me. She wrapped her hands around my nape and her head in the crook of my neck.
“Sara. My lilg, please tell me the truth.” She had fresh tears again.
“Aap royien mat, rote aap hai taklif hame hoti hai “ I said, wiping away her tears.
“What if you leave me after you know it.”
“Even if you tell me to leave you. I won't leave. I am stubborn Sara. I don't go away from what's mine. Territorial asshole as you say.”

Sara's POV
I closed my eyes. He had to know it. Every damn part of my life and if it meant he leaves me after this. I will not be able to bear it. I trusted him to not leave me and let my past roll out of my tongue.
Flashback..
Sara Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar as the world knew me. I had many friends at school because of this and I knew the reason. But then I met Ruhanika, my best friend (I smiled a painful smile). She didn't know I was whose daughter until I told her. She was too innocent I know right. She looked like an angel, her vibe radiating positivity. In no time we became inseparable. We used to hang out with each other and we became close to each other's families too. Arjun and her became good friends too.She always dreamt of studying further in London. She loved exploring places. It was her 18th birthday. Ruhanika, Arjun and I decided to party at a club. Arjun and I were waiting when Arjun had to abruptly leave as his friend's father was serious due to an accident. He declined but I told him to go. He was needed. That's when I crashed into Nikhil. Ruhanika's boyfriend. I thought he wouldn't come as it was his father's birthday too but he shrugged saying he came after celebrating with them. He told me he wanted to surprise Ruhanika and asked me to give my phone to text, I gave him. He texted Ruhanika “Someone's waiting for you to come soon:)”. It took him a while to text but I thought maybe because he was thinking what to text or maybe he found her contact late.
I thought to give them some privacy and decided to go home after wishing Ruhanika. Ruhanika came and I wished her. I went home beaming with happiness as they could now spend time together. As she will go to London after a week and he is surely gonna miss her and vice versa.
Next morning I went down and saw Ruh standing at my door. I welcomed her inside but she gave me a tight slap. I was shocked. What did she do just now? Why?
“Ruh what happened?”
“Don't call me that you bitch. How could you do this to me? I trusted you but you turned the same, a rich spoiled brat. A bitch. A filthy one. I disgust you. I regret calling you my best friend. I regret loving you. How could you stoop to this level. Hell Sara you don't deserve anyone's love. Shame on you for calling yourself a woman.”
“Stop it, what are you blabbering about, do you even have an idea and what did I do in the first place?”
She showed me her phone's screen.
It were mine and Nikhil’s text.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sara:
Come to Ruhanika's party at any cost and do as I say. Steal her dignity. I would book a room for you guys in the club.Yes you heard right. Her parents are conservative if they knew they wouldn't send her to London. Hell not even out of India. What does she think about being a simple shopkeeper’s daughter who would go to London. She is the only thorn in my way for the school merit scholarship for the university there. Remove her otherwise you won't see the sunrise tomorrow and trust me when I say this. You know what I can do right. If you don't agree to this you would see your family on the roads the next day without you of course.