• CHAPTER 9 •

"Drunk in Love"

• Recap

I smiled, as the thoughts came sinking down. But he was talking to that- that ew girl can't even curse! But...

Holy Cow...

I'm in love with Jeon Jungkook.
____________________________________

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

My legs were itching to literally walking away, as I heard Jiwoos high pitch voice talk to me. I know she has a crush on me ns IDGAF. Honestly. But I'm not cruel so here I am listening to how she found out her Prada was fake.

Sighed, I looked around, realizing that I didn't see Hari and Y/n for a very long time. Eyes scanning the room, my eyes landed on the particular duo, dancing.

DANCING TO WATER?!? DID THEY DO THE CHORUS YET?!?

( 💗: for those of you who don't. Water by Tyla, got famous for its dance and rhythms OFCOURSE THE SONG ITSELF. where's the girl Tyla, twerks, while pouring water down her back, Honestly, the dance, the song is amazing, you can check it out,
Tyla is so talented and so pretty Ong.<3)
_-_-_-_-_--_--_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-
(Continuing...)

Oh no no no no no.

Rushing to Taehyung, I grabbed him, as he looked at me.

"Jungkook what Jesus" he said, before straightening himself.

"Do you hear the song going on?" I asked him, as he payed attention to the Rhythm.

"make me sweat~ make me na naaa~" he sang along.

"Our sisters are dancing to this rn"

"WHAT?!" He yelled before rushing to the dance floor, as I followed him to he most, Heavenly sight I've ever seen of Y/n, and also the most possesive I've ever been.

But..man did she look hot.

Water dripping down her back, which had soaked onto her dress, making it exposed cause well it was a color like that.

Taking off my jacket, I walked up to her, covering her with it, and pulling her away from the crowd, as she kept grumbling and whining, trying to struggle from my grip.

She smelt like vanilla and wine.

"NoOOoO wHy ASSHOLE!" She suddenly kicked me on the open street, to where I took her out from the party.

"Ow! Y/n that hurt!" I yelled back, as she stuck her tongue out, grabbing her purse, which I had taken earlier, and walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Far Far AWAY! from you" she said, tumbling almost, swaying from side to side.

How much did little Ms Goody Two shoes drink tonight.

Should've kept an eye on her.

Walking behind her, I followed closely.

"Stop following me stranger!" She growled at me, walking, this time almost falling but I was quick to pick her up, carrying her on my shoulder.