• CHAPTER 22 •

"your mine."

RECAP

"I've been racing since I was 15. And I've won many many awards, but none can compare to the award i got at the age of 19." He said, as he looked directly at Y/n.

Cameras flashed, as Jungkook continued.
"I made a mistake. Of losing that award. And that's why today I'm here. To get her back."

That line. Made his father's blood run. Cold.

Tearing up. Y/n managed to walk out of the place. As Jungkook, dropped the mic, trying to follow but was bombarded by interviewers

The wedding was tomorrow.

What was he going to do?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_--_

This was it. The wedding Day. Jungkook knew y/n was coming. And he was determined to make Y/n his today.

He had told Chaeyoung everything, and she agreed. The only thing left.

All of it coming together.

Jungkook was nervous. His heart beating in his chest. He needed y/n. Every breath he took revolved around her.

Standing at the alter. He looked around. His eyes, catching a pair of teary eyes, he hated his father. He hated his fucking father for doing this to them.

He even invited her. She kept looking down, as he kept looking at her. His gaze didn't go unnoticed by his dad. Who walked up to him.

"You better stop this bullshit Jungkook" he said with a fake smile, so that they wouldn't be suspected by the guests.

He just looked away from him. Which made Jungkooks dad angry. But looking at the gates opening, he stepped down.

Chaeyoung walked down the aisle, but she wasn't in her wedding gown.

Walking to the stage. She took the mic.

"Hi. I'm the bride. Or i was the bride" she looked at Jungkook who gave her a brotherly nod. She smiled, then looked at her father.

"Appa. I don't want this marriage. I never did. Neither did Jungkook okay?" She said, calmly getting off the stage and handing the mic to Jungkook.

Jungkook got on the stage. But before his father could go to him. Namjoon caught his dad. "Your old. Relax." Jin said.

Jungkook looked at y/n.

"Thank you all for coming here today and taking out your time. But the wedding that was supposed to happen today. Won't,
A month ago. My father told me I was going to get married. Ofcourse I didn't believe him, and was in denial. Why?" He said, everyones eyes on him, as Y/ns tears kept flowing.

"Because I was in love. So madly in love." He said. His voice quivering.

"I couldn't do anything then. So I'm doing it now." He said. Walking to y/n. Making the crowd whisper and mumble.

Pulling her towards him, he kissed her. Making everyone slowly start clapping and cheering for them.

Jungkooks mother wiped her tears, these past few days, she had been feeling guilty that her son was going into a journey he should've been doing with someone else.

Smiling, their foreheads connected. Y/n cried into him. "Your an asshole rider." She said hitting his chest.

"Your mine reader" He said, kissing her again

Claiming her as his infront of everyone, just as he promised
_-_--__;_-_-_-_--_;_-_;_--_-_;_;_;__-;__;-_;__
💗: disappointing ending? Yeah me too.
Dnnsmsmdmddm I'm sorry.

Until next time ~
-Ava <3